Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/30/2004 4:19pm

supporting member
     Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yea it was really fun. i got tapped out a lot but it was a really cool experience. be back again. thanks mod com gym for hosting. if you guys would like a donation for hosting i'll be much more than happy to write a check.

WHO'S THE MASTER

Posted On:
    8/30/2004 4:59pm

supporting member
     Style: SHO'NUFF

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had a blast(jaw still aching a little,thanks alan lol).looking foreward to the next one.
    JOHN DOE
    Hmmm. I'll kill him. I'll kill him dead. Like with, with a, rock or something. Like a, like a stone.
    evil master betty

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2004 7:50pm

Style: On the injured list....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got some grappling and Vale Tudo sparring in. Worked various foot locks and leg locks (legs are still sore). I can't wear shorts or tank tops this week, since my body is tattoo'd with fat bruises all over. Thanks to all that showed up to train.

MMA Instructor

Posted On:
    8/30/2004 7:52pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jate and others
    (I think I hit the delete key so here goes again)
    If you want to support the Throwdowns up grade your Bullshido membership by becoming a supporting member - how to is on the home page.
    I am glad everyone had a good time, we'll do it again!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2004 11:42am

Style: kickboxing/sub grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was good meeting a lot of you guys. Wish I got there earlier to get more time on the mat in. Can't wait till the next one.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2004 7:56pm

Style: Muay Thai + Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****, I just talked to Bard of DorAr, and he told me I should check back with the throwdwond section here. Damnit, I missed it by like 2 days. Thats horrible. Someone let me know when the next throwdown is, and please, if theres a waiver, could you fax it to me or something, I don't think My mom would be too thrilled to drive fomr Santa Cruz to wherever, just to sign a piece of paper. Glad to hear that it went well though. I'm still a little mad, as I tried to have my own little "Throwdown" at my house, but everbody that would go, decided they were "too busy"/Im a fuckin ***** and backed out. So yeah, tell me when next throwdown is, i haven't trained in a month or so, and all i had before that was the TKD piojt sparring (haven't done tha in ages) and some Escrima now. I got bowing gloves, and point sparring gear, in case any one needs it atnext throwdown, cause as long as it's on a weekend (**** Highschool), I'll be there. I'll just check back here soon.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/03/2004 12:26am

supporting member
     Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well just contributed to bullshido and i'm really anxious to come back. i might be seeing you guys there more often with quyn. maybe on some sundays.

alan (not mod com alan, muay thai alan with swollen foot) muay thai on wednesdays at fremont ballys? do i just walk in?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/14/2004 2:12pm

Style: kickboxing/sub grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sorry jate- haven't had time to check this site. yeah, you can just walk in - $5 bucks. starts at 8pm, class ends at 9:30. the class mainly goes over fundamental stuff. afterwards, we train other stuff till usually about 10:30- 11. so come by check it out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2004 2:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ugg, I wanted to go, but alas I was at burning man :(

atek3

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2004 12:13am

Style: Muay Thai + Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Burning Man eh? I was in Tahoe when that was going on I think. Well, luckily for me, I got about 6 people over to my house for some "Boxing". Pretty fun stuff, I'm almost tmepted to hold a throwdown at my house, but the backyard is kinda small, and the wrestling mats I have are ones that my school was about to throw away. They've also been outside for about 3 months, through rain and shine, all rolled up, so they might be kinda nasty. i dunno, If people actually want to have one in Sant Cruz, I guess I could think about it. Just remember, I don't got much to offer.
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415 LastLast