Taking a break

Posted On:
    1/01/2003 5:42pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Poorboy said
    oh, everybody is a black jamacian if you trace back far enough.
    Not quite. I'm white jamaican (born in kingston, raised in montego bay). Trace back from there and i'm welsh/irish/german. I suppose it explains my fucked up accent.
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/01/2003 6:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Japanese corruption is not more there. The cops just don't look the other way all the time like they do here.

I owned you the minute you were born!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/01/2003 7:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They make coin at that event. I went in August in Vegas and the fights were good and the place was rocking.

They will find a new leader or pay the SAM-MAN his coin.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    2/04/2003 2:48am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    K-1 promoter arrested over taxes

The Japan Times: Feb. 4, 2003

A key promoter of the popular K-1 martial arts event was arrested Monday on suspicion of evading about 177 million yen in taxes, according to sources. The warrant served on Kazuyoshi Ishii, 49, alleges he concealed income in 1999 and 2000, thereby failing to pay 177 million yen in taxes, the sources said.

Ishii quit in December as president of a K-1 event-organizing company after prosecutors indicted him, without putting him under arrest, on suspicion that he had hid more than 100 million yen in income between 1997 and 1998, thus failing to pay taxes of 60 million yen. Prosecutors have since collected evidence against Ishii's suspected tax evasion in the 1999-2000 period, the sources said. Ishii had argued that he had no income during that period because at that time his company suffered 1 billion yen in debt over a breach of contract for failing in an attempt to invite a former boxing world champion to an event, according to the sources.

Launched in 1993, K-1 is a form of competitive fighting with participants from various martial arts disciplines. Ishii established Seidokaikan, or the International Practical Karate-Do Association, in 1981 before launching the K-1 company in 1996. The firm's annual sales hit 2.1 billion yen in the business year to September 2000.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    2/15/2003 3:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    K-1 promoter reportedly admits faking contract

Yomiuri Shimbun

2-15-03

A K-1 martial arts fight promoter arrested on suspicion of failing to pay corporate taxes has admitted fabricating a contract inviting former world heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson to Japan, sources said Friday.

Kazuyoshi Ishii, 49, was arrested by the Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office earlier this month on suspicion of concealing about 530 million yen in income and thereby evading 170 million yen in taxes over two years to September 2000. Prosecutors allege Ishii hid income by padding outsourcing and merchandising costs.

Ishii initially said his firm had to pay a penalty of 1.2 billion yen to a business partner after a contract securing a Tyson fight in Japan was terminated. The business partner, allegedly asked by Ishii, filed a lawsuit for damages against Ishii's company at the Tokyo District Court in April.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123