• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 12:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's only 2 days left to mail in the admission application for the University of Minnesota...and I already missed out on the first Edison H.S. Scholarship!

Today it's the Hmong New Year...I met a few old friends, and this made me think that I've envolved into a strange guy over the years of High School...

But in the meantime, I'm about to release my secret torturing of Small animals...

I use to go to the farm with my mom as a child when she needed to buy some chickens........I use to torture the chickens.

I throw them around Pro-Wrestling style, slam the chickens with the Fireman carry throw. I then kick and stomp the chickens and got that shovel and swing it at the chickens...I forgot if I did any locks to the joints of the chickens but I made a few of the chickens do the Split (That gotta hurt). I slam and throw and stomp...throw them across the room and against the wall.....by the time we go home, a few chicken were dead...damn it was so fun and it is still fun to me today, but I realise that Chickens are living beings that that really hurt them...I think I'm a natural judoka and I have the Samurai spirit...

Then there was one time when we just moved to NE Minneapolis, I was biking and saw a cat down teh alley...I went straight at it and WHAM! The cat was hard...My bike went flying to a neighbor's garage...the cat was no where to be found.......but I think he survived it. I also step on a cat's foot, he shouldn't had been nice to strangers.....and tried o lure cats into my garage so I can have some fun beating them up.

I once have 2 pigeons, I couldn't wait till next spring when they start laying eggs.....so one day the female pigeon flew up the garage, I went after her and she flew down and went underneath a neighbor's car, when I caught up with her....I punish her by putting one of those carts that they put milk in...I put that on her neck, and I did a Pro-Wrestling style stomp to the cart...then the pigeon started to flap her wings uncontrollablely and I let the cart off her neck. Then the pigeon went limp! I went home and took out the bible and place the pigeon on it...but 30 mins after, I just leave the pigeon there...I was very sad and sorry for her death. I explained to my parents that a peice of wood fell on her and killed her...they ate the pigeon and found that it's neck was brokened. I never raised any pigeons or birds again...

While working with Teen Teamworks 2 summers ago...I always chase after rabbits in the park and threw those picking sticks as spare. Everytime I saw a bird like a seagull I do the same thing...I chase and killed a butterfly. Then I poked the picking stick at a Robin's nest...the robin mother got surprised when that picking stick hit her ass (I was underneath the short tree)...and I messed with that nest until that one time when 2 or 3 little Robins went flling from the tree...then I left them alone.

Today, our Guinea pig was hungry...it was making noises, my mom fed it with some lettuce and foodstuff.......but I started to have a feeling that that it'll be fun to watch that guinea pig starve for a while before he eats. I blocked his access to the food but he found a way to get to the food....I think it's a waste of my time so I let him eat.

I think I need to ask Jesus for forgiveness...and start a new life starting tommorrow......

Edited by - alter7nate on December 14 2002 23:40:10

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 1:43am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alter7nate, get off the internet and go drown yourself, quick.

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 1:55am

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good god! Grandmaster Alter7nate is revealing his dark secrets!
    You want some birth control? You can smoke a cigarette.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 2:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    any tips for the molestation of small woodland creatures?

Taking a break

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 7:38am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All I can think of is "The Wasp Factory" by Iain Banks.
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 8:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God you are sick, maybe jesus will forgive you if you if you get your ass kicked by like a bear or something.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 4:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    seriously though, if you enjoy hurting animals that is a sign of mental retardation.

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 5:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Obviously the guy has some sort of derangement.

PEACE!
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 6:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "seriously though, if you enjoy hurting animals that is a sign of mental retardation."

retardation? How does that make you retarded?

Imagine slamming chickens, it's fun!

Deranement? You mean like brain biochemistry disorder?

I'm working on it...that stupid racist Mexican mother fucker principle at my school suspended me for "Threat" and the ***** who bitched to the school was Aranha from jiu-jitsu.net.....I know who's responsible if I don't succeed, I mean that fucker Aranha costed me a scholarship...he don't deserve to be you know what...

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 9:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alter7nate, you're going to Hell. And not a zany and comical Hell like in The Far Side, but rather the fire and brimstone Hell made for Kungfoolss and the makers of The Santa Clause 2. I hope you're happy.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast