Posted On:
    12/15/2002 7:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FRONTFACELOCK

posted 12-14-2002 20:20

Come on guys, Can you honestly say that you werent first attracted to MA because you knew that it would make you a better rapist??
    At times I wonder about that fact myself when it comes to the martial artists...
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/16/2002 2:20am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sucter

posted 12-15-2002 09:09

One more thing. These are CRIMINAL allegations. Not part of a civil suit where $$$ is involved. There is no reason for three different women, who presumably did not know each other, to make claims such as these. I looks like some people are in denial. Obviously he is innocent until proven guilty, but this is some hard core stuff
    That's right, then it has nothing at all to do with the women "trying to screw him over for money," that happens-later-in a civil trial. The rape charges are being filed by the state. It can occur as the O.J. trial had, with Simpson cleared of murder charges-though most of us know he's guilty as the night is dark-but found liable in the wrongful deaths of his ex-wife and her boyfriend. Does this mean he's innocent because O.J. was absolved of the murder charges? Nope, because unlike a murder trial, you don't need a complete consensus among the jurors to convict a man in a civil trial.

Therefore, the sambo founder can conceivably be cleared of rape charges for a lack of evidence, yet, be sued in a civil suit. So as with O.J., the sambo instructor can be free to walk the streets, but still face a substantial monetary loss. Hell, he's probably going to go broke defending himself from the rape charges and civil suits alone.

And another thing, if these women truly had no contact with each other, how does this explain the collaborating stories between three complete strangers? Coincidence? Doubtful. Remember folks, most criminals have a discernible pattern, this seems to be his.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/19/2002 11:51am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chiropractor pleads not guilty to patient rape

LAURA M. SCHNEIDER, Morning Journal Writer December 19, 2002

ELYRIA -- A Sheffield Village chiropractor accused of rape pleaded not guilty yesterday to charges. Darrin Pordash was arraigned in Lorain County Common Pleas Court on three counts each of rape and sexual battery. He is free on $50,000 personal bond. Pordash left court immediately after the arraignment hand in hand with a woman. The case was assigned to Judge Thomas Janas, and Pordash will appear in court for a pre-trial hearing later this month. Pordash and his attorney, Harvey Bruner, did not return calls seeking comment yesterday.

Sheffield Village police arrested Pordash, 37, of Avon Lake, in November after he allegedly raped one of his patients during an exam, police said. The arrest came just one day before another woman filed a lawsuit against Pordash, alleging he raped her. The case was presented to a Lorain County grand jury, and both the victim involved in the original charge and the woman who filed the civil suit are named as victims in the indictment, said Sheffield Village Lt. Ron Trifiletti. A third woman also is named in the indictment. The lawsuit filed by the second alleged victim, identified as ''Jane Doe,'' on Nov. 14 accuses Pordash of raping her during an exam. The case is pending in Lorain County Common Pleas Court.

Police said Pordash has a black belt in martial arts and is known to teach martial arts to police officers in the area. Sheffield Village police took additional manpower when they planned to arrest Pordash, but there was no incident during his arrest, said Trifiletti.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123