I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/14/2002 11:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HOLY ****!!

This is really a big deal! I was thinking of becoming part of his Sambo federation! I cant believe this! Ive spoken to this guy several times on the phone and emailed him also!
    Aww, you shouldn't worry. Remember, he only preys on young and attractive women. Hehehe
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/14/2002 11:28pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just thought of something Peedee, maybe you can get him to let you run his organization while he's in prison. Hey, you never know, it's worth a shot.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 6:07am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I reposted that on the ADCC website and now Gokor's students and Pordash's friends are saying that the women made all of it up. Kind of started a shiitstorm over there....
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 5:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would never say that those women made it up. No body knows for sure what happen. For 3 seperate women to make the same accusations? Coincidence? I dont know?

PEACE!
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 7:01pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I reposted that on the ADCC website and now Gokor's students and Pordash's friends are saying that the women made all of it up. Kind of started a shiitstorm over there....
    Fortunately, his guilt or innocence won't be decided by his brainwashed supporters.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 7:08pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.adcombat.com/ubbADCC_Forum/ubb/Forum1/HTML/012977.html

SIUMAC

posted 12-14-2002 12:35

I was hoping this crap would'nt surface on the MMA internet forums... but here it is so I'll give my take on it. To put it simple, this is an example of some poor people making up a BS claim to try and win some BS settlement from someone that is rich. Dr P is a happily married man with a beautiful wife and 2 awesome girls. I shouldnt go into details because I may have to testify in court. Let me just say this will be an easy case for Dr P and it's a shame his good name gets dragged down by people trying to screw him over for money.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 7:10pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

THE HUNTER

posted 12-14-2002 12:40

THANK YOU SIUMAC!!! You see, SIUMAC is like a brother to me...We are both loyal student of Gokor, and he of Dr. Pordash as well...I hate for scandals to come out, and ruin someone's name before the FACTS have come out! In America, you are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! Thank you for taking your time to answer this Vince...Tell Dr. Pordash, that he has my support, and I wish him the best...See, I do not know Dr. P, but I know SIUMAC...And that is good enough for me...A friend of his, is a friend of mine...Peace...

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 7:11pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Checo

posted 12-14-2002 19:34
    I know that accusations run rampant around this country....just because he is accused does not mean that he is guilty!....listen...i am no relation to hunter or siumac or anybody who knows this guy or whatever....just a little guy from arizona who has lived a decently good life....but enough to know that-that sounds like a lot of bullshit.....said "she had concesual sex with him????" give me a frickin break!!!! now men can be sued for having consesual sex??????....one reports it?...the others don't cause it wasn't..oh, after a woman i have had sex with says i *ucked her over...........my whole repoitire says i did the same thing cause i did not call her the next day?????
    INNOCENT BEFORE PROVEN GUILTY!!!!!!

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/15/2002 7:16pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm, looks as if the WSF supporters are into emergency damage control mode there at the ADCC.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast