Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chiropractor indicted on charges of rape

12/13/02

Rachel Dissell

Plain Dealer Reporter

Elyria - A chiropractor and nationally known martial arts instructor has been indicted in Lorain County on charges of rape and sexual battery. Authorities say Dr. Darrin Pordash, 37, raped three women he was treating in his Sheffield offices. He was also indicted on charges of sexual battery against each woman. The secret indictments were unsealed yesterday.

Sheffield Lt. Ron Trifiletti said Pordash preyed on young, attractive women after earning their trust and promising to help them. "You could almost Xerox copy the same statement from each woman they were so similar," Trifiletti said. Pordash "tested the waters to see how far he could go." More women came forward with allegations against Pordash after he was arrested in November, but not all of the stories were as strong as the rape cases, Trifiletti said. One woman claimed the doctor kissed her and another said she had consensual sex with him.

Two women complained to police about Pordash in October, but there was no physical evidence since neither reported him immediately, Trifiletti said Police continued to build a case against Pordash by asking one of the women to record conversations with him. They were about to arrest Pordash when a third patient went to police Nov. 13 and said she had been raped. Police collected evidence from the 25-year-old and arrested Pordash at his Avon Lake home that night.

Pordash, a respected instructor in the art of grappling and founder of the World Sambo Federation, is free on a personal bond. Sambo is a Russian combat sport of self defense created in the 1930s. It combines several forms of wrestling with judo and karate.

Pordash could not be reached for comment yesterday

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/13/2002 6:17pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe you think the allegations are a bit overblown and would like to train under this "esteemed" sambo instructor, here's how all you young and attractive women can get a hold of this "respected" stylist (Smirks)->

CHAMPION MARTIAL ARTS
    Head Sambo Instructor: Dr. Darrin A. Pordash
    4117 Old High Way 94 South St. Charles MO, 63304
    Phone: (314) 939-1000

Edited by - Kungfoolss on December 13 2002 17:20:37
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/13/2002 6:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i haven't followed your threads real closely in the past. just wondering what your point is with the ma criminal articles.

incidentally, this guy is considered a joke by many in the world of grappling.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/13/2002 7:15pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i haven't followed your threads real closely in the past. just wondering what your point is with the ma criminal articles.

Does the reporting of truth alarm you as it does the others at this site? I am merely relying news events that happen to be martial arts related, it is up to the participants to do what they will with the information provided.

I suppose, the reason individuals here get so bent out of shape over it is because they'd prefer to ignore that these things do occur and would much rather most of it be sweep under the rug away from the public's prying eyes. (Shrugs) After all, they have a vested interested in maintaining the facade that the majority of martial artists are honorable and trustworthy people.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/13/2002 9:41pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PRESIDENT: DR. DARRIN PORDASH
    4th Degree Blackbelt Sambo (WSF and ASA)
    Level 5 in Gokor's World Grappling System
    World Sambo Silver Medalist
    Chief Instructor Sport Sambo
    Doctor of Chiropractic
    Grappling Experience since 1980
    17 Times Tournament Winner
    No Holds Barred Trainer-UFC competitors

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/13/2002 9:51pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chiropractic Therapy Center

5190 Detroit Rd Sheffield Vill 440-934-3099

. Located In Sheffield Village Plaza . Personal Injury, Workers Comp., Insurance Low Back Pain, Whiplash, Pinched Nerves, Shoulder Injuries, Headaches * Personalized Treatment, Quality Care * Dr. Darrin A. Pordash

KFss- I especially like the "personalized treatment" part, that must be a sambo euphemism for rape.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/13/2002 10:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not alarmed, just wondered if you had a point or if you were just relaying information.

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    12/13/2002 11:57pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HOLY ****!!

This is really a big deal! I was thinking of becoming part of his Sambo federation! I cant believe this! Ive spoken to this guy several times on the phone and emailed him also!
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2002 12:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    holy ****

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2002 12:03am

--