Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Genius

Posted On:
    3/08/2006 4:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, another ninja. Is it time to all animal control yet?

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 10:30am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ninjutsu (9-Ryuha)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Ralph was a member of the Bujinkan for quite some time so most of the training comes from their ryuha. We talk about all 9 and I research all 9 but we mostly, with regard to the takamatsu-den, physically study 6. Koto ryu, Shinden Fudo Ryu, Tagaki Yoshin Ryu, Gyokko ryu, Togakure Ryu and Kukishin-den (Hatsumi-den). We talk about all nine and are required to have some knowledge, at leat a bit, of the others.

I can definately understand the contempt for Ninjutsu because of idiots out there like the Konigun and such.. But the Kamiyama Ninpo Happo Biken Dojo is definately nothing to shake a finger at. Hard Core training.. And, NO, the ninjutsu we learn os not a basterdized mix of catch, kali, penkak silat and AOC to make the ninjutsu we study. It is the Takamatsu-den traditions. The only thing that makes us different is the application of jissen keiko. REAL APPLICATION, not rigid forms. Very interesting and extremely challenging..

Oh, yea.. Another thing... YES HE IS PRETTY STRANGE!! Get over it though.. It's not like he's Bryce Dallas or anything... Going out and doing 'Missions' and such; none of that crap. He doesn't claim anything he's not.. I have learned alot training with him and all the other students.. I encourage any and all to come in, train and have a good time doing it..

Love,
    Samick123

PS. Just so I am not mis-representing myself. I am not a nidan or even a shodan.. I am 6th kyu. I don't claim to be some bad-ass who will flip out and kill hordes of people. I am meerely a student of Ninjutsu and working as hard as I can at it. While I do think there are other, very effective martial-arts out there, Ninjutsu is where I'm gonna be for a while. *Gassho*
    Last edited by samick123; 3/09/2006 10:41am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 5:21am

Style: Cross Traiing/MMA/RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Love the opening picture with the blond in the bottom right doing a shoddy arm lock with a walking cane (looking like one of the crops the make people exit stage right in old movies!!)

Funny bit is the big punch in the gob she is about to get. - At least they should put authentic shots there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 9:00am

Style: Jujutsu, freestyle Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I Choke You

Apparently an M16 bayonet is an ancient ninja weapon. I also loved the wakizashi in an obscure stance designed for the katana, and done with a baseball bat grip. Yep, he looks like a real ninjer.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 3:46am

Style: Cross Traiing/MMA/RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Straw Weight
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234