Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    1/12/2003 10:01pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Irony and Sarcasm are just things that happen to other people for you, aren't they?

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    1/12/2003 10:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

The Man with No Neck

Posted On:
    1/12/2003 10:39pm

supporting member
     Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Snappy comeback, Carbon. Why didn't you just write "I know you are, but what am I?" It would only be marginally dumber than anything else you've typed here.
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    1/13/2003 1:09am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes I read all of the time, basically books is only things I really have beside very little movies and some weapons. The problem is when I communication, my lanaguage don't have any grammar rule (if you want to say "I am going to the store", in sign lanaguage, you would say it this way "I go to store"). So that is why my grammar is not very good. By the way don't be afaird to ask me any question about being deaf.

"I would rather to admit I am a lousy student instead of saying I am the best student because once you thinks you are the best, you see no reason to continue learning"
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    1/13/2003 10:23pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats cool :P

Were you born deaf or was it like something that happend that made you lose your hearing?

Vargas....sigh nothing really to say, I mean I could do millions of things a different way everytime and no matter what people would still talk **** to me here.

So why would I even both trying to impress you or anyone else?

I'm just speaking my mind and if you can't handle, go stick your thumb up your ass and see if that stimulates you.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    1/14/2003 1:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well when I was two and half I got spinal mengiest and it destory my ability to hearring. By the way, Carbon, don't worry about getting pick on too much. People ignore me all of the time so I just speak my mind too. You are a good example of survivor and martial artist, so just keep it up. Because you will end up in something very different from normal path one day. It will be a very good one too.

"I would rather to admit I am a lousy student instead of saying I am the best student because once you thinks you are the best, you see no reason to continue learning"
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    1/14/2003 10:32am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fatality, no one is picking on Carbon. He might be speaking his mind -- which is good -- but he's offensive, witless, rude and just plain stupid. It comes under the "if you can dish it out, you better be able to take it" rule.

EVERYONE around here speak their mind -- that;s sort of the point of these forums -- and everyone is under the same standard to defend what they say. You have defended yourself well, and given interesting information. Carbon refuses to do anything of the sort. Though it was nice to see that he isn't rude to everyone around here.

Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    1/14/2003 12:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with you about everyone here talking their mind. However some people here (I am not pointing them out) seems to be talking for their own style and sifu which really suck. That is like as if your sifu told you that it is good idea to put your hands behind you while a fighting and you support that idea. Also Carbon probably is offensive, rude, mean, etc... But at least be happy that he thinks for himself and try to learn what you can from him. It is always good to learn from your friends, but even better to learn from your enemy.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    1/14/2003 12:13pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I question the idea that I can learn anything from Carbon. His track record is pretty bad right now.

You know what you learn from your enemies? That you don't like them and you think they're stupid. Learn from un-biased sources.

And no, you should name names, if you're accusing people of making false claims or such. It is unreasonable to expect anyone not to talk about their own style, their instructors. How does that suck? I'm asking politely. I would like to fully understand what point you're making.

Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    1/14/2003 12:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW, BJJ are you gay or what? I swear if I hear BJJ talking about how cute guy is and stuff and didn't admit he is gay then I would have a new quote like this one "BJJ, are you gay?"