Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    1/11/2003 12:07am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No I agree with you on this, but it was just a small point I wanted to make. I would never dream of defying you and your genuine real pirate sabre. BTW did you go to www.realultimatepower.net?
    Hey, Dragon, now I'm really glad that I was joking in a friendly way, but I wonder, doesn't that get in the way of an executive protection career? Who has a stereotyped image of bodyguards. There are many different types and levels.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    1/11/2003 12:25pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, I am sorry I took it seriously, but when people says something about my english, it is almost always a insult. I am sorry... Also yes it could get in way or be a big advantage. For example, I can't hear what people are saying so I can't pick any thing up and also I can't go too far from my client because I cannot hear them talking or anything. The advantage part is I use my eyes a lot more so I would be able to see many things that no one could and figure out what is going on. Also I wouldn't be able to listen to music, get carry off with a small chat, or anything. That is just a simple example. By the way, I am sorry if I seems too uptight, I took it the wrong way.

"I would rather to admit I am a lousy student instead of saying I am the best student because once you thinks you are the best, you see no reason to continue learning"
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    1/11/2003 12:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, don't you apologize!

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    1/11/2003 6:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apologizing to Wastrel? MUST be a newbie.

Wastrel: THAT'S what I call REAL ULTIMATE POWER! Wow! So how come I don't have lasers too?!

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"You sure talk a lot. Are you going to train at all tonight, or just stand there the whole time?" -Sempai Dale
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    1/11/2003 10:49pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What do you mean? Why don't you want me to apologize? By the way I am able to take any kind of jokes but not one about my language skills (it is like prejudge to me)

"I would rather to admit I am a lousy student instead of saying I am the best student because once you thinks you are the best, you see no reason to continue learning"
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    1/12/2003 12:33pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right.
    I summon my new awesome powers as a moderator ...
    ... and politely request we move this thread back to its original intention. Those wishing to insult me, or women in general, go to the "Strong Women" thread in Off Topic. Trust me, I will answer all attacks, questions, flames etc over there.

The original question was not "Should women and men have NHB matches?" but "Should women have thier own, all-female UFC style tournaments?".

Short answer is "Yes, of course. But are there enough fighters to make it happen?

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    1/12/2003 3:40pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Um, not allowing a thread to branch into a related topic is pretty lame.

Please shut your mouth.

They both relate to the same thing, women fighting in NHB matches. I don't know why on earth you got moderator ugh.

Also Fatality I am not real knowledge on the abilites of someone who is deaf. Are you not able to read books?

I would feel that since you can still see that this would be possible? Or maybe since you can't learn the words? I'm not trying to be rude just trying to broaden my horizons.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/12/2003 4:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Carbon is hot when he's mad......

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    1/12/2003 5:01pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, Carbon, I think my point was that this discussion is no longer even remotely related to the original topic.

I'm a moderator because Im smarter, tougher and vastly better looking than you are.

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    1/12/2003 9:43pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you honestly think that anyone gives a **** what you look like?

No one here is trying to hook up for you with the exception of "I give BJJ's" the internet stalker.

I could really careless how much better you think you are then me because there isn't any way for you to prove it.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.