Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    1/08/2003 8:52pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The reason they don't let women serve on the front line in America is because they've been brain washed into thinknig they can't do **** with themselves.

And when they figure that they are capable of doing something other then cooking food and giving sex in the bedroom they get power hungry and go into bitch mode.

Sorry I don't like making up bullshit facts that don't exsist JKDChick so I'll just stick to what makes me feel comfortable ok? Was that an also an open confession about you lying?

I don't know but the last time I checked, a degree in Biology Animal Behavior? Lol does that even exsist? If so give me the college you got it from, the cost of the degree, the course requirements and the course numbers so I can verify and also the amount of hours it took you to get your degree.

Functioning brain cells eh? Well to clear the fact about your father it seemed relivant since you yourself have some ideal in your head that your a god child and that you can say and do whatever the **** you want and everyone will just eat your **** up like its cookies and cream. Well I ain't that person and I'm not looking to eat ****.

So the next time you to try pull some bullshit I'm going to call you on it, and everytime you say something that I think looks and smells like **** I'm going to be there to call you on that.

Now do you understand? or does crimson have to lower your dosage and read it to you?
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    1/08/2003 11:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Carbon, I'll level with you. I hate you. So does God. In fact, you killed Him. Or rather, He took his own life after realizing he made you and Kungfoolss within a single ten-year span. I'll admit, I'm a chauvanist. I don't particularly like women because I think they're dumb and cry a lot. However, when you say things like
    (wow animal behavior I"m glad to see how specific that is to lions)
    do you honestly expect anyone to jump up and say "Yeah! He's right! Glad to see how specific that is to lions!"?

You are unloved.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    1/09/2003 12:20am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Warning: Cut, Pasted, and Reposted.

The Wastrel: But you are not, as far as I know, qualified to comment on women and combat in a modern military force.

Carbon: The reason they don't let women serve on the front line in America is because they've been brain washed into thinknig they can't do **** with themselves.

Carbon...in the same post: So the next time you to try pull some bullshit I'm going to call you on it, and everytime you say something that I think looks and smells like **** I'm going to be there to call you on that.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    1/09/2003 11:15am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Err ... did I miss something? I never said I had a degree in anything. I don't. I left university in my third year because I discovered the film industry and realised I didn't have to face a future of "Do you want fries with that?" or moving to Africa, which is about all you can do with an Animal Behaviour degree. Yes, there are degrees in such things, as a specialty within Biology.

You keep bringing up my IQ, which I posted about once or maybe twice about what? two months ago? Get over, little boy. Yeah, I'm smarter than you are. I have no idea why you're so damn threatened by me.

you yourself have some ideal in your head that your a god child and that you can say and do whatever the **** you want and everyone will just eat your **** up like its cookies and cream. Well I ain't that person and I'm not looking to eat ****.
    This seems more than a little paranoid to me. I have no such delusion (basic psychological principle: we tend to accuse other people of things we suffer from ourselves). Personally, I think no one likes me or has any reason to listen to anything I say.

I'm not going to bother with your comments about women. Frankly, I was willing to be charitable with you, due to your youth (I don't think age has THAT much bearing on intelligence or reason). It strikes me, this might have been a mistake. Morons like you perceive that kind of pity as weakness.

By the way Wastrel, thanks for making that point. Felines and Primates don't really have that much in common in their pack/social behavious. I mean, look how differently Canine and Feline pack behaviour is. We have more in common with wolf packs than lion prides.

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."

Edited by - JKDChick on January 09 2003 10:15:51
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    1/09/2003 2:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boyd,

I think I'd kiss you if you were here. Classic, simply classic! "You are unloved."

I think I need more sleep.

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"You sure talk a lot. Are you going to train at all tonight, or just stand there the whole time?" -Sempai Dale
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/10/2003 9:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HAHA, If a group of women want to beat the crap out of each other, THEN LET THEM. Women like that deserve all the brain damage they get, I fucking hate them, they just promote bullshit principles about being on an even footing with men and 'breaking down gender barriers'.

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    1/10/2003 11:51am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A women fighting eachother in nhb? HA! I don't see any woman half the size of most nhb fighters, so what made you thinks that women is even gonna to be able to fighting against men? Thinks about this, compare a regular hammer and a sledge hammer, trying to hit it on a stone, which would have more chance of breaking the stone? Of course the sledge hammer would probably almost always break the stone. Now picture this, a 6'3 235 lbs men take down a 5'10 and 160 lbs woman (probably the largest athlete women you can find at the most chance) and sit on her (do you thinks she can even push the man off her? Especially pectrol muscle was made for that) and pound her face (woman skin is usually softer than men) and women not being able to doing anything but screaming and trash around and you know it. Probably if you find a monstorous size woman who can toss a average UFC fighter around and have a website or something about that then it would change lot of people mind. For now, the answer is basically NO!! For women fighting eachother... that would be boring, they don't even lack killer instict in first place (read a book call "Why men don't listen and women can't read a map" It have all proofs) So it will be rather dull match. However I thinks it would be cool to have women fighting eachother in things such as K1 or something.

"I would rather to admit I am a lousy student instead of saying I am the best student because once you thinks you are the best, you see no reason to continue learning"
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    1/10/2003 1:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A bit late to the party, aren't we Fatality?

Watching me sit on a male midget wouldn't be much of a challenge either. So your "example" is...well, let's just forget you said it.

As for your "proof"...dude, one book created for SELLING, not for RESEARCH, is laughable! If a woman is training in NHB/MA in the first place, she's likely got the killer instinct. I can guarantee she has more balls than most of us on here who wouldn't step foot in the ring.

Ok, so if I may I'd like to twist the question(s)around slightly. Let's say co-ed NHB/UFC/Pride fighting existed...how would you match your fighters? Still by weight? Or should other factors be considered?

And before anyone jumps on me, consider this...many professional sports (such as college football) rank their teams not only on record, but also on difficulty of their opponents. So a team with an 10-0 record could still be ranked below a 9-1 team overall. (Please, let's not get into the semantics of this, it's simply an example.)

Personally, I think there should be more stats maintained about fighters and used for matching purposes. Any opinions?

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"You sure talk a lot. Are you going to train at all tonight, or just stand there the whole time?" -Sempai Dale
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    1/10/2003 2:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok you want a fair weight match? Men's upper body are different from women. Men upper body are made for brawling, hitting, tearing thing, throwing things, and fighting. Women upper body are made for thing like carrying baby, gathering foods, carrying water, etc... So if you get a 150 lbs men and a 150 lbs women, whose muscles do you thinks will be more effictive in fighting? That is like as comparing a .22 Luger to a 12 gague shot gun. Basically men will get less damage from women because women of equal weight wouldn't be able to hit as hard as the man. Also why does they lower the military physical fitness require for women? also why don't we see any other world record of women using upper body strength to set a record? I know strength is not everything but if you are talking about NHB then how could a woman even manage to push a man right off her chest? Because from what I saw most of the NHB/UFC/Pride just tackle and get onto the top and pound on someone face. I would like to see women who can take that kind of attacks and still push the man off and get onto him and pounc him. If it take 10 hits for men to defeate women and it take women 30 hits to defeate the men then why would anyone bother to watch it if they already know that the men is gonna to win? Also who would even bother to coach, train, and sponsor the woman into those stuff and expect her to win? If you have a such fetish of watching women beating men up and can't admit any of fact I mentioned above then why don't you find some woman and train her and send her off to fight in NHB/UFC/Pride and see what happen? You probably would lose lot of moneys and become a laugh stock, would you want to risk that? Sorry but I don't thinks most people would (especially because the social system don't like the idea of women fighting). If you find a woman and manage to get her into NHB/UFC/Pride and she managed to win then I would think differently but it hasn't happened.

"I would rather to admit I am a lousy student instead of saying I am the best student because once you thinks you are the best, you see no reason to continue learning"
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    1/10/2003 2:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you have a such fetish of watching women beating men up

I am so sorry about those quote, I was just recalling the time someone was trying to telling me that women are more of a efficent soldiers because of PMS and forgot who I was talking to. (FYI PMS wouldn't be a good thing in military, because it would cause a person to disobey a order more often but I won't go into that unless someone post a new thread about PMS)

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast