Page 52 of 88 First ... 24248495051525354555662 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, I'll see if it works :P
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i am online
    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
    -Styles i train in-
    Judo
    Bjj
    Mtkickboxing
    Western boxing
    Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Argh aim if for AOL or something??? i have MSN and ICQ!!

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, it works for ICQ tho?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok done ur on my icq

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Download aim so you can message me.....
    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
    -Styles i train in-
    Judo
    Bjj
    Mtkickboxing
    Western boxing
    Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jkid would knock the **** out of 80% of this forum so people shouldn't direspect at least for that fact alone (he's 195 pounds and trains at AMC pankration.)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's Matt Hume's place, right? My instuctor trained with him for 5 years or so. I hear a lot of cools **** about him.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's one of the best in the world.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm back home now, I'm just gonna get some kip now cos I'm knackered, then I'll resume the video, once again sorry for the dealy folks.

Page 52 of 88 First ... 24248495051525354555662 ... Last