STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 4:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstar
    I don't care about how effective it is in a ring, I care about how effective it is outside of the ring. I don't want to be a kickboxer, I want to be a Martial Artest.
    no you want to be tony jaa in which case you should go do gymnastics. leave the martial arts to the big boys k?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 6:56pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know Alex won't appreciate this but I totally agree with him.

You want to learn kickboxing but you don't care if it works in the ring!!! WHY?

BJJ Suckee

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 7:01pm

Style: Relson GJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstar
    I don't care about how effective it is in a ring, I care about how effective it is outside of the ring. I don't want to be a kickboxer, I want to be a Martial Artest.

Ok, you're a fucking moron or a troll. Probably both. First off, it's Martial ArtIST. The ring is the litmus test for effectiveness, so effectiveness in the ring is hugely correlated with effectiveness outside the ring. Effectiveness in movies is not. How is that not fucking obvious? How old are you? My guess is 14.
    I think only idiots assume that someone who trains for the ring can't make the switch to the street as soon as things change. - dweidman

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 10:23pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well at least this is somewhat entertaining,

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    no you want to be tony jaa in which case you should go do gymnastics. leave the martial arts to the big boys k?

Alex typing, If you can't run with the big dogs nonsense like he is either big, which he is clearly not, or important which is only his imagination playing tricks on him as he is a fourth class kick boxer way off the map in a small corner of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Owl
    I know Alex won't appreciate this but I totally agree with him. You want to learn kickboxing but you don't care if it works in the ring!!! WHY?

Grey Owl, Maybe the person is looking for something besides half assed American style watered down wannabe ring boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    How effective it is outside the ring is dependant upon how well you can market your skills as a stunt man/choreographer. Oh did you mean for "self defense"? It's might be as effective as ballet, if you stick to it.
    Kid Spatula, typing out of her ass again about something she knows nothing of, Take a look at the qoute below and see that in her own words she has never been in a real Muay Thai fight. You would never guess that by all the belittling she does on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    12-29-2006, 10:11 PM

For all you jackasses that don't bother to read everyone's sig, I'm going to be fighting my very first full thai rules bought (elbows and knees to the face allowed, with elbow pads) here in Atlanta at Wild Bill's on the 19th of January.

Kid Spatula, A brief word of advice, Thais are very sensitive about national matters and history, If you want to be involved in Muay Thai its best to avoid negative comments about such things.

Quote Originally Posted by Macwombat
    Ok, you're a fucking moron or a troll. Probably both. First off, it's Martial ArtIST. The ring is the litmus test for effectiveness, so effectiveness in the ring is hugely correlated with effectiveness outside the ring. Effectiveness in movies is not. How is that not fucking obvious? How old are you? My guess is 14.

MA Effectiveness is not tested in the ring, its tested in place like Klong Toey in Bangkok Thailand and The French Qaurter of New Orleans where the police bring the ckalk to make outlines of the losers!

The movie in question is just that, a movie. Look at the dumbasses on this forum who worship the aikido gods who make movies and bring people into the dojos. At least the movies hes talking about are cool unlike most of the American Ninja Bullshit reruns on latenight TV in North America.

:wabdulla

Outside Context Problem

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 11:01pm

supporting member
     Style: MT / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549
    {bunch of petulant whining snipped}
    You really are a retard, aren't you?

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 11:15pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MA Effectiveness is not tested in the ring, its tested in place like Klong Toey in Bangkok Thailand and The French Qaurter of New Orleans where the police bring the ckalk to make outlines of the losers!

[/CENTER]
    :bssign:

So, is this why you didn't show up to your meet?

You didn't want to be a chalk outline.

What I find funny is you talking **** being white and all. You aren't Thai so stfu.

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 11:39pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    :bssign:

So, is this why you didn't show up to your meet?

You didn't want to be a chalk outline.

What I find funny is you talking **** being white and all. You aren't Thai so stfu.
    Why dont you and backfuckmonkey go slap the **** out of each other and post some video, Then we can watch you bitch fight instead of just seeing you type like bitches!

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 11:43pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why dont you and backfuckmonkey go slap the **** out of each other and post some video, Then we can watch you bitch fight instead of just seeing you type like bitches!
    When you actually step up to the plate you can question me.

What happened to you and fatherdog?

I know he showed up, what happened to you.

Yeah, STFU.

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 11:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    When you actually step up to the plate you can question me.

What happened to you and fatherdog?

I know he showed up, what happened to you.

Yeah, STFU.

Maybe I should have put the kid in the fucking hospital to satisfy your ego?

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/31/2006 12:15am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe I should have put the kid in the fucking hospital to satisfy your ego?

Yes, says the man who hid from a mee in Thailan. A bullshido member went to Thailand and you backed up.

You didn't post anything until he came back. Now, you are challenging and talking about your prowess, of course, after he returns to the states.:bsflag:

Keep trolling.

Liar and a Coward. Appropriate title.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast