Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/29/2006 11:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabster the Bad Elf
    No it is not the same. This forum is for investigating frauds and bullshit martial arts claims. You have basically put your personal interests above the interests of the community and must suffer the punishment that is Doctor X.

Dr. X. I summon thee! Shahahahamalamachachingchong! Bring forth your super Deadly Thread Necromancy Head Munching signature and let this breaker of laws have it square in his piehole!
    Whatever.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 1:31am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstar
    Dude, I just want to find a place to study Muay Thai Boran, I'm not trying to annoy you or start something.
    i think its pretty obvious from this and other dumb **** that this guy is a troll. STOP FEEDING TIME

BJJ Suckee

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 1:39am

Style: Relson GJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Ok here's the scoop. The MBAW (Muay Boran Association of the World) restricts the teaching of muay boran to a select number of schools throughout the world. These schools, who are somewhat hidden and cloaked in mystery, have a very strict membership, only allowing the most worthy of students. Before being considered for such an honor you have to posses certain qualifications:

1. Have at least a bachelors degree in martial cartography and at least a B level grading in asian topology

2. Have placed in the Thailand National Haberdashery Open

After attaining one of these qualifications (or one of several other, not publically known qualifications) you must apply for sponsorship and your membership will be considered after a 12-16 month period of review.

Good luck :)
    The one time I want to posrep you it's in the wrong forum.
    I think only idiots assume that someone who trains for the ring can't make the switch to the street as soon as things change. - dweidman

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 2:10am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there any other way to learn it? Like some camp in Thailand that teaches it.
    These are the steps Tony Jaa had to take, I'm afraid.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 7:17am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    "o wil stickl a fork in your motherfcuking heart faggiot"
    My hero.. :)

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 10:14am

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually went to the trouble to write a helpfull post, and then I realized that the first 2 hits on google answered all of the questions - so I didnt bother.

Then I walked down to the local library and found a book of scrolls that was miss-filed under kickboxing but was in reality a Muay Boran text. There was only ever one copy of this document created by the true master.

So I have made copies of these scrolls that date from before 1238 AD, from before Muay Thai existed and I am willing to sell my knowledge for $750/ month. No contracts - No Kata!

Then I called up the master.

No one has ever seen these secret MB movements, its a family secret handed down through the generations, but the master's son is dying and is willing to pass the knowledge through oral tradition to me, the one true MB instructor.

Paypall accepted.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 11:04am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go to Thailand, look for ages, and MAYBE you might find one.
    Go online, search up a mcdojo bullshido school, you'll probably find one in this day and age.

Your reasons are retarded though, I want to do it because Tony Jaa does it, I want to do it because it LOOKS more effective.

Muay Thai has been PROVEN effective in the ring, Muay Boran? I doubt it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 2:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twKoxinga
    Go to Thailand, look for ages, and MAYBE you might find one.
    Go online, search up a mcdojo bullshido school, you'll probably find one in this day and age.

Your reasons are retarded though, I want to do it because Tony Jaa does it, I want to do it because it LOOKS more effective.

Muay Thai has been PROVEN effective in the ring, Muay Boran? I doubt it.
    I don't care about how effective it is in a ring, I care about how effective it is outside of the ring. I don't want to be a kickboxer, I want to be a Martial Artest.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 2:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How effective it is outside the ring is dependant upon how well you can market your skills as a stunt man/choreographer. Oh did you mean for "self defense"? It's might be as effective as ballet, if you stick to it.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 2:48pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't care about how effective it is in a ring, I care about how effective it is outside of the ring. I don't want to be a kickboxer, I want to be a Martial Artest.
    Listen to yourself for a second... You want to be a martial artist but have no interest in the effectiveness of the art? ... Go do Taebo or something.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast