Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last

Thread: Muay Boran

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    293
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why Muay Boran? Why not something easier to find and proven effective, like Muay Thai?

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    27
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    o wil stickl a fork in your motherfcuking heart faggiot
    Let's stick to the topic and not make ourselves sound like retards.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    27
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twKoxinga
    Why Muay Boran? Why not something easier to find and proven effective, like Muay Thai?
    Because it just seems like a fare more effecient style.

  4. #14
    Torakaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,642
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstar
    Let's stick to the topic and not make ourselves sound like retards.
    "o wil stickl a fork in your motherfcuking heart faggiot"
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    27
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    "o wil stickl a fork in your motherfcuking heart faggiot"
    Whatever, I don't want to fight over the internet, thats not why I came to this forum.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    27
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is anybody going to reply, because i still need help?

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    27
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabster the Bad Elf
    lol. What is this a fast food style information hut of NinjaGoogle?

    Go look the **** up on the intarweb and post something in Newbietown. If someone knows, they'll get back to you. We aren't on here 24 hours a day waiting for your stupid assed questions.

    OH PLEASE. WHEN WILL DARKSTAR ARRIVE SO WE CAN TELL HIM WHERE HE CAN FIND SHITZVILLE MUAYNINJAGUJITSUKAI!

    **** man.
    Dude, I just want to find a place to study Muay Thai Boran, I'm not trying to annoy you or start something.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    27
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabster the Bad Elf
    I know. You have made that clear on a few dead old yucked threads.

    My suggestion, as I made to you before is the following:

    GO POST IT IN NEWBIETOWN!

    SCAT!
    Why not here, it's the same thing isn't it?

  9. #19
    Torakaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,642
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok here's the scoop. The MBAW (Muay Boran Association of the World) restricts the teaching of muay boran to a select number of schools throughout the world. These schools, who are somewhat hidden and cloaked in mystery, have a very strict membership, only allowing the most worthy of students. Before being considered for such an honor you have to posses certain qualifications:

    1. Have at least a bachelors degree in martial cartography and at least a B level grading in asian topology

    2. Have placed in the Thailand National Haberdashery Open

    After attaining one of these qualifications (or one of several other, not publically known qualifications) you must apply for sponsorship and your membership will be considered after a 12-16 month period of review.

    Good luck :)
    Last edited by Torakaka; 12/30/2006 1:25am at .
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    27
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Ok here's the scoop. The MBAW (Muay Boran Association of the World) restricts the teaching of muay boran to a select number of schools throughout the world. These schools, who are somewhat hidden and cloaked in mystery, have a very strict membership, only allowing the most worthy of students. Before being considered for such an honor you have to posses certain qualifications:

    1. Have at least a bachelors degree in martial cartography and at least a B level grading in asian topology

    2. Have placed in the Thailand National Haverdachery Open

    After attaining one of these qualifications (or one of several other, not publically known qualifications) you must apply for sponsorship and your membership will be considered after a 12-16 month period of review.

    Good luck :)
    Is there any other way to learn it? Like some camp in Thailand that teaches it.

Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO