• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    1/02/2007 6:53pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Fake UFC fighter? On LI?

So my sister is at a bar on Long Island and talking to a guy. He talks about UFC, my sis says her brothers love that stuff to death and then he says "Oh well I hope you dont think Im crazy but I used to fight in that. Tell your bros to look me up on the web, its all there." My sis thinks this is amazing and tells me the good news. Apparently he even fought Phil Baroni but obviously got beat. Anyway, he trains with Matt Serra too.

Names Mike Perry and google gave me nothing. Neither did Sherdog. I even looked up Phil baronis fighter bio and read everyone hes fought. Nothing. WTF?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/02/2007 7:04pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Might have sparred with him. And could have practiced MMA. People like to blow up the truth around other people. A half-lie is still a lie.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/02/2007 7:53pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJoe6186
    So my sister is at a bar on Long Island and talking to a guy. He talks about UFC, my sis says her brothers love that stuff to death and then he says "Oh well I hope you dont think Im crazy but I used to fight in that. Tell your bros to look me up on the web, its all there." My sis thinks this is amazing and tells me the good news. Apparently he even fought Phil Baroni but obviously got beat. Anyway, he trains with Matt Serra too.

Names Mike Perry and google gave me nothing. Neither did Sherdog. I even looked up Phil baronis fighter bio and read everyone hes fought. Nothing. WTF?
    umm this guy is pretty obviously making this **** about UFC fighting up to impress your sister.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    1/02/2007 8:01pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He has no record in sanctioned events that I can find...pro or amateur.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/02/2007 8:04pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kracker
    umm this guy is pretty obviously making this **** about UFC fighting up to impress your sister.
    did he explicitly say he'd fought in the UFC itself? most people who don't train don't have any idea of the distinction between UFC, Pride, generic MMA/cage fighting, BJJ etc. he could be a bullshitter, but it's entirely possible she's confused. i've had people who know i train bjj introduce me as a cage fighter & i've had to correct them while their eyes glaze over.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/02/2007 9:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a long island bar guy trying to lie to get laid? you have GOT to be shitting me.

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    1/02/2007 9:37pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im gonna talk to her again, but she told me that he said "have your brothers look me up, my stuff is all over the web." (Im asuming he would mean Sherdog, UG and others.)

Said he fought Baroni, my sis was so excited because she wanted me to meet him because she thought I would love to meet a fighter (I would.)

This all could be a misunderstanding with my sister just being buzzed and not remembering details or the guy being drunk and messing things up like saying "I sparred with Baroni once" then my sis going "You fought him in the UFC!?!?!?!" and him being drunk and all he could say was "OK, yea, show me ur tits bitch!"

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/02/2007 9:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJoe6186
    Im gonna talk to her again, but she told me that he said "have your brothers look me up, my stuff is all over the web." (Im asuming he would mean Sherdog, UG and others.)

Said he fought Baroni, my sis was so excited because she wanted me to meet him because she thought I would love to meet a fighter (I would.)

This all could be a misunderstanding with my sister just being buzzed and not remembering details or the guy being drunk and messing things up like saying "I sparred with Baroni once" then my sis going "You fought him in the UFC!?!?!?!" and him being drunk and all he could say was "OK, yea, show me ur tits bitch!"
    wow, i would puke thinking about my sister like that

Posted On:
    1/02/2007 9:50pm

Style: Wing Chun, Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by polishillusion
    wow, i would puke thinking about my sister like that
    its okay, no need to front. We all know you like to diddle your sisters pooter.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    1/02/2007 9:59pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelton
    its okay, no need to front. We all know you like to diddle your sisters pooter.

Thats closer to the truth then you can ever understand.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast