Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

~

Posted On:
    6/03/2004 9:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If i came down to visit, how much would it be? My aunt lives in the area and I'll be down there sometime this summer to visit her.

btw
    "know that physical size does not matter when it comes to applying technique."

having rolled with a 290 lb man yesterday I beg to differ.

Still, you offer quite a lot of training every day, If some of the website is just rhetoric (see above) I'm open.

Posted On:
    6/03/2004 11:27pm

hall of fame
     Style: jits with hits

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by hapkiyoosool
    I don't know where it says that our classes are $99/class.
    Then look at http://www.intlhapkido.com/services.html#civilian.

Prices start at $99 per class.
    How do you not know what your own webpage says?
    "I'm offering straight punch, kick while downed to the ribs or head, and of course- the german suplex...which is one suplex quickly followed by another." - Guerilla Fists

Matt Thornton explains "aliveness": http://www.bullshido.com/videos/sbg2.wmv

West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu thread
    West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu archive thread
    (experiment to see if I can boost the thread's Google rank)

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    6/03/2004 11:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Kickboxing/Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This reminds me of Lethalo.com, does anyone remember when I lead the campaign against them?
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog **** on your shoe.-Ronin69

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2004 1:01am

Style: Donkey Punch Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by omega
    We have a Vegas throwdown. Show up.
    Yeah, riiiiight. Because proving himself to YOU is so important to him. :rolleyes: How about you fly out to Korea to fight his Master? Are you a ***** if you don't? The suggestion is equally absurd. Get real.

Just reading yours and his posts, I can tell you quickly which personality I would prefer instructing me or my family, regardless of style.

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    6/04/2004 1:11am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought the title of this thread read: Ever heard of happy cool school? Ha.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/04/2004 4:23am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Dustdevil
    Yeah, riiiiight. Because proving himself to YOU is so important to him. :rolleyes: How about you fly out to Korea to fight his Master? Are you a ***** if you don't? The suggestion is equally absurd. Get real.

Just reading yours and his posts, I can tell you quickly which personality I would prefer instructing me or my family, regardless of style.
    How about you blow it out your fucking ass you retard. He said come to his Dojang, I offered he come to a neautral setting.

As a matter fact fuckbrain I don't even remember calling him a *****. Maybe if you had a second degree education you could read better. Get real? Why don't you listen to your own advice or are you too busy sucking your dads dick?

You have no idea what the **** you are talking about so blow me fan boy. Read more carefully next time.

Only ***** I read hear is you.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/04/2004 4:42am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the other hand, if they use that line as an excuse for not sparring, I call Bullshido.
    Learn to pick your fights fuckhead. How are you any better than me?

I on the other hand am trying to show him some better ways around this site.

I have a better idea. We have a Vegas throwdown. Show up. Jump in on other conversations, contribute. Defend that which you believe with some wit not with what you believe. Don't be a hypocrite and judge those because you're feeling like you're being judged. You put yourself out there now reap the whirlwind.
    Now you've stuck your head out there you reap the whirlwind.

You've taken "2+ years Moo Duk Kwan TKD (ITF) with Muay Thai." Yeah, I should be impressed how? EW I know I should be impressed with this "New to Taijutsu-MMA" yeah that's right. MMA how just because you're a wannabe.

Ew I know:

Maybe we could have a whole new forum dedicated to only posting these investigative reports in. We could call it, PWN3D!!

That would make it easier for people to find info regarding particular McDojos.
    Maybe you're going to a Mcdojo but you're too stupid to figure it out.

....I've read your posts, and I've got a better fucking idea. How about when I come to Dallas (Lewisville to be specific) I look up your sorry ass and you can tell me how you feel to my face.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    6/04/2004 6:50am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by omega
    How about you blow it out your fucking ass you retard. He said come to his Dojang, I offered he come to a neautral setting.

As a matter fact fuckbrain I don't even remember calling him a *****. Maybe if you had a second degree education you could read better. Get real? Why don't you listen to your own advice or are you too busy sucking your dads dick?

You have no idea what the **** you are talking about so blow me fan boy. Read more carefully next time.

Only ***** I read hear is you.
    Wow that was almost Jamokie-esqe, but readable . . .

Posted On:
    6/04/2004 6:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    6/04/2004 6:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by hapkiyoosool
    Our direct lineage is under Takeda Sokaku of Daito-Ryu-Aikijujutsu. I grew up in Korea and Japan (military brat) and studied in Asia. I never had an AMerican teacher.
    Who cares what race your teacher was? It sounds like you are a TMA nutrider.

You didn't have to scrub his back in the shower, go to the Moon's of Jupiter, or have to eat Kimchee with his family did you?

Welcome to Bullshido N00b
Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656 ... LastLast