Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123 45671353 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Hapkido Instructor

Posted On:
    6/03/2004 4:08pm

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I got some pretty interesting comments from our first post. If any of you are in Florida. Please look us up. Other wise, I think that prejudging someone based on what little you know about them. Well that's just unwise.

We have an open door policy, it's always open. If you like to come and practice with us, feel free. Until then, have a nice day. Not looking to get more students from this forum. Sounds as if everyone here is already closed minded. Sorry.

I hope all those that contributed negative thoughts to our original post, never have the pleaeure of meeting us. Your word may be a bit bitter coming back to you.

Professionsal don't slam each other. They encourage each other. Some of you are definitely not professtional.

I humbly bow out and hope that by instroducing ourselves to you, it hasn't ruined your pity party. McDojo we are not. THere is only one of us.

Have a nice life. Youmay have learned something from us, you may have not. Bottom line is. We don't need your sarcastic and immatureity.

BYE!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/03/2004 4:11pm

supporting member
     Style: fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    eat me

"Santa is dead kid, welcome to the suck"

Posted On:
    6/03/2004 4:17pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I happen to live in the Ft lauderdale area, and will be checking these guys out after that last comment. I will be bringing my video recorder and girlfriend (so she can tape it) I wonder, do you guys spar, and will I be allowed to participate?
    I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
    -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2004 4:24pm

Style: JKDC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it seems that whenever someone comes here to represent a questionable art and we start picking it apart, they never try to respond to any of our question and instead say we're close minded and that they'll never come back to the forum.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2004 4:26pm

Style: Extreme Ukemi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude: Hi! I'm new! Look at me! We're NOT a McDojo!
    Forum: Pressure points, too d34dly 4 teh r1ng, special forces training...Dude! You Suck!
    Dude: I'm gonna go cry now...meanies.

"Santa is dead kid, welcome to the suck"

Posted On:
    6/03/2004 4:30pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by FledglingTengu
    Dude: Hi! I'm new! Look at me! We're NOT a McDojo!
    Forum: Pressure points, too d34dly 4 teh r1ng, special forces training...Dude! You Suck!
    Dude: I'm gonna go cry now...meanies.
    Hah! Talk about right on the money.
    I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
    -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2004 4:40pm

Style: BJJ,MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sorry a better representative of the style didn't join the forum. At least we would have gotten a good explination of why they are not a mcdojo. Everybody gets flamed here, big fucking deal.
    It's a tad bit school girlish to join bullshido and then run when getting called on your style.

Like I said earlier in the thread, I have meet some tough dudes from the style. Apparently, this isnt one of them. I'm sure hapkiyoosool is gonna read these comments to see if we cry at his departure, so let me just say to him, PLEASE FIND SOMEONE FROM YOUR STYLE THAT HAS SOME BALLS TO JOIN US IN A DISCUSSION.

Unemployed

Posted On:
    6/03/2004 4:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Filthy Jailhouse Tactics

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go for it, Deluxe247!

That's the spirit of Bullshido.
    MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
    "Fag."
    "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Hapkido Instructor

Posted On:
    6/03/2004 5:16pm

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since you would like me to stay............

If you are in the Ft. Lauderdale are, please stop by. Email us to let us know when you are coming. We can tell you our class times.

If you have any questions on our style, please ask. I am willing to share with people who are willing to learn. I don't think Balls has anything to do with it. I am finding out after moving to America that most people here are all talk. They say they will visit and NEVER do. I wish some of you would come visit and see. Then you would see for yourself.

Cry, no. I came in here to introduce ourselves and recieved a rather rude welcome. I thought you are supposed to get to know someone before you insult them. Whether in fun or not. Bullies are not cool. They are empty people looking to step on other to make themselves feel important. I don't remember walking into this room and spitting in anyone's face.

As for me. Yes, I did spend close to 10 years in the military serving in Intelligence/Special Operations. My wife asked me to get out so I did. My family is more important to me than anything. I have a child to look out for. You can always find another career. You only get one family. I am not a superhero nor claim to be. I know it works in real combat in the field. As for the dojang, you take it slow to start. You don't ever want to jump in to battle without knowing your enemy or percieve that they think like you do. They don't.

As for meeting some of us outside of Korea or Florida. It may have been at seminars I have taught in California, Texas, Washington D.C, or New York. Non of my students have ever gone with me. I wish they would.

Our direct lineage is under Takeda Sokaku of Daito-Ryu-Aikijujutsu. I grew up in Korea and Japan (military brat) and studied in Asia. I never had an AMerican teacher. I don;t want to even try to understand why it is taguth the way it is here. I enjoy the traditional way. If you think tradition doesn't work in today's world, people attack now the same way they did 2000 years ago. They have to get to you. Scratch the gun idea. I worked that out in the military, yes we to gun defense in close quarter combat. If they are too far away, call in air support.

wants jade ring

Posted On:
    6/03/2004 5:18pm

supporting member
     Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by hapkiyoosool
    [B]Well, I got some pretty interesting comments from our first post.
    How many people wrote the first post?

McDojo we are not. THere is only one of us.
    I'm a little confused by exactly how many of one person there is.
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123 45671353 ... LastLast