Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    6/04/2004 11:29pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what's REALLY unprofessional?

Posting an advertisment for your hapkido school on THIS forum of all places and getting pissy when people rip you up, then running away.

Stay and fight, you cowards!!!!!

(See below for post that prompts this comment)

Originally posted by hapkiyoosool
    Well, I got some pretty interesting comments from our first post. If any of you are in Florida. Please look us up. Other wise, I think that prejudging someone based on what little you know about them. Well that's just unwise.

We have an open door policy, it's always open. If you like to come and practice with us, feel free. Until then, have a nice day. Not looking to get more students from this forum. Sounds as if everyone here is already closed minded. Sorry.

I hope all those that contributed negative thoughts to our original post, never have the pleaeure of meeting us. Your word may be a bit bitter coming back to you.

Professionsal don't slam each other. They encourage each other. Some of you are definitely not professtional.

I humbly bow out and hope that by instroducing ourselves to you, it hasn't ruined your pity party. McDojo we are not. THere is only one of us.

Have a nice life. Youmay have learned something from us, you may have not. Bottom line is. We don't need your sarcastic and immatureity.

BYE!
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2004 12:41am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Dustdevil
    Some offer. If you're so interested, why don't you buy his plane ticket?

Regardless, I don't see how your neanderthal "I can whip your ass so your style sucks" mentality is relavent to the discussion in the first place. And you question MY education? Ha!

If you are so mentally unstable that you have to physically threaten everybody who questions your wisdom on the Internet, you are a bigger stain on the martial arts than all the McDojo's in California. Get a grip, Conan.
    Conan got grip. Did you get Diploma yet?

You see dumbfuck I didn't challenge him to a fight. I invited him to join the group. You in all your Texan logic read it out of a bulls ass. My statement was simple, you put yourself out there you're going to get blasted.

If you were worth the battle of wit I would have it. You're the one who assumed that I was physically challenging him so I assume this is the only type of thought process you're capable of. I've read almost all your post and you couldn't put together a logical thought if I told you 1+1=2.

BreakDance Fighter

Posted On:
    6/05/2004 12:44am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1+1=2, why wasn't I informed of this???

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2004 1:24am

Style: Donkey Punch Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by omega
    I've read almost all your post and you couldn't put together a logical thought if I told you 1+1=2.
    Three college degrees say otherwise. The problem is more likely that you are incapable of understanding them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2004 1:26am

Style: Donkey Punch Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by stoogejitsu
    1+1=2, why wasn't I informed of this???
    It was in the memo about the TPS reports. Did you not get the memo about the TPS reports? ;)

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2004 1:31am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Emergency Nurse-Paramedic < three college degrees...

damn, it's amazing what money can buy these days.

Skinnyweight

Posted On:
    6/05/2004 2:37am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omega, no I'm not indian, I study many religions but mostly Hinduism, and basically I just like using that word because it has alot of meaning.
    Translation: I have a boner for anything that comes from east of Iran and west of Hawaii, and think anything from there must have deeper meaning than the equivalent from anywhere else.

Posted On:
    6/05/2004 4:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bunyip it is your duty as a hall of fame bullshidoka to go to this school.
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2004 12:20pm

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    reply,

I just want to say that I found this site from a link that was posted on Budoseek for the video clip of "the human stun gun" which by the way I found rather funny. I told my instructor about the site so he could see the video, he took it upon himself to subscribe to the forum, probably not knowing what it is about. He posted the link to the website not to get students but mainly just for ppl to check it out. He is still fairly new to the U.S, he returned from Korea a little over 3 years ago, and all he is trying to do is spread the art. There is only about 3-4 ppl in Korea that still teach this art, and as far as we know we are the only ones in the U.S that teach it. But judging from most of the ppl here he made a mistake comming to this site. And besides, most ppl that rip on other ppl, or there style only shows that they are insecure about there own. To: Sun Tzu- No I don't have a boner for everything that comes from the east. If you even had the smallest inclination of what the word means then you would know that there is no word in the english language that has the same meaning. So grow some f*****g intelligence. Oh, by the way. you rip my post for talking about my eastern beliefs, well unless your a natural born Chinese, why are you using a Chinese philosophers name for your avatar? have a nice day. "namaste"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2004 1:00pm

Style: BJJ, Muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I havent read the whole thread. But what I did read is funny. The website shows this art has all the effectiveness of Aikido. Finger lock throws! HAIYA!

As far as the multiple opponents comment goes, there is not a martial art in existence that can help you. Especially with knives involved. It always makes me smirk when someone uses that criticism on BJJ.