Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:13am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, that's slick Osiris...you pimp.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha, you even admit you run from a fight when you hit them? you're fucking pathetic man and you admitted it.

And JKD bitch what the **** are you talking about? You was only using me? Bitch, its obvious momma nature made you ugly, so don't go thinking it compensated by making you smart, because it didn't. your a fucking she-he with a dick strapped to your groind and your head. if you don't believe me go look in a mirror (good luck finding one that don't shatter)

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:25am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where on Earth are you from Rub?
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You must live in a country without private gun ownership.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fuckin excuses fuckin excuses. it's obviousy your just trying to save face so fuckin forget it and does it smell of ****** in here or is it just you?

You wouldn't catch me fuckin pussying out of a fight cuz of the ****** cops might do, I fight to the finish unlike Captain ****** over there who hits and run like some dirty fucker.

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, you used to have a point. I'm not even sure who you're talking to.

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:34am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should reread your original post. You're the only one here that bears the least resemblance to the description that you gave. That's too bad.

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Osiris, people like you? Resurrected Egyptian gods who marry their sisters?

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:42am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even in HOT-lanta?!

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:43am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I forget Os...what do you practice? (I refuse to say "art" or "style". This is my signature circumlocution)
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast