Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 2:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's fucking pathetic how you pussies think you're all slick martial arts pimps when you fuckin talk **** about other martial artists and thinking your cool when you come up with some faggoty 1000 word explanation why some style is better than other. You're too fuckin dumb to realise you're all **** martial artists who think they know their stuff. I bet at leasy 75% of you don't even do MA's and just live on fuckin forums and just copy info off the net and post it here so you look like some all-knowing martial arts ******.

Yeah, I bet some fat ******'s gonna come out with some smart-ass witty reply trying to make himself look good in front of his other faggoty online friends now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 2:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, and so the fuckin ****** who thinks he's samrt like i said in my first post shows up.

You fucking american prick. I bet you think your some badass because you practice your litte gay katas all the time huh? Wanker, good luck if you ever get in a real fight.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:03am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Personally, I'm a slick martial arts whore

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:04am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Rub, I think there's a little truth in what you said, but you're here and you're posting and you must believe that you're not bullshit, so maybe somebody else is better than bullshit too. I loath discussion group nonsense as well. I got on here to translate something for someone and two threads later someone accuses me of being an Itaewon whoremonger, and I have yet to deliberately insult anyone. I have to cop to one accusation-I'm not practicing any martial arts right now. Rotator cuff injury...what can I say?
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, youve been in fights. FUCKING NON-CONTACT ****** PADDED CLOTHING 2 round 3 minute fights don't fuckin count, and it shows how **** you are that you lost some of them as well. I'm talking real fights you ************.

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:08am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They should make "******" brand pads. Hey Rub, people lose fights. Pros do it ALL the time.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you gonna call me a "Yank" too. I can't wait.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    slick martial arts whore yeah? heh heh, that's really funny and you're amusing us all you pathetic bitch.

do me a favour you wise-cracking cracka, shut your mouth and go look in the mirror and contemplate your ugliness you fuckin fat carrot-nosed muscle tittyed bitch.

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cracka?

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:13am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, I was testing some forum code for my lastest article and your post was already an obvious waste of space...

I was only using you honey. And I didn't respect you before, why would I respect you in the morning?

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast