I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/08/2002 11:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kung-fu instructor killed in martial-arts brawl

NARITA -- A Shaoling kung-fu master has bashed another martial artist to death in a bareknuckle duel, police said Monday.

A long-standing dispute had fueled the deadly match-up between Kenji Tamai, a kung-fu instructor of Sakura, Chiba Prefecture, and fellow instructor Masaharu Yamada of Narita, Tamai told officers who arrested him for manslaughter.

"We had a thing to settle so I did him," Tamai, 43, was quoted by police as saying. He has not disclosed the roots of the dispute.

The duo confronted each other at around 9.30 p.m. Sunday at the gymnasium of a Narita nursery school where they instructed children in the ways of Shaolin kung-fu. According to Tamai, he rushed at his 48-year-old rival, landing dozens of punches and kicks until Yamada collapsed.

Tamai then brought Yamada to hospital but was arrested after the latter died in Monday's predawn hours. (Mainichi Shimbun, July 23, 2001)

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/08/2002 11:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cool.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 12:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's awesome, those dudes actually do something to try to prove themselves and settle their scores eventhough it went overboard. Now can we have a match up between SCARS and any or all of the following: Dynamic Combats, Krav Maga, Defendo, Pual Vunak's JKD, Frank Cucci's, Gracie JJS & Sansoo, to let SCARS have a chance to finally back up their decade of trash-talking, putting down other systems and BS claims without action to back it up, once and for all please?

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 8:19am

Join us... or die
     Style: Chinese Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You idiots! That's not awsome. That's inane. I'm not opposed to the occasional MA duel but TO THE DEATH ! ? ! ?! !

When your opponent goes down and you keep kitting him you have ceased being a badass and started being a lowlife punk who needs to be put in jail. For those of you who answer that they are grapplers and so the fight continues on the ground, fine! For you, when his arm snaps or he passes out from a lack of blood in his brain, the same applies to you.

Did anyone catch how it seems to have gone down in a NURSERY SCHOOL! cool guys. awsome. way to impress the girls . . . even if they are only five.

On the bright side it happened in Japan, not America, so the a-hole will probably actually be arrested and dealt without first publishing a book and getting a spot on Heraldo.
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Titan

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 2:14pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd like to see "S.C.A.R.S" back up their unbelievable amount of ****-talking aswell J Zen.

Then they could rename themselves as "S.H.I.T"

--
    "The truth is often too simple or it hurts or it might mean too many changes. In short the truth is not palatable, it strikes at the heart of lost souls and forces them, momentarily, to see just how far astray they are." - Geoff Thompson
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    12/10/2002 7:01am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you picture this fight?

"Ha! Chen! You want to test my Kung Fu??"

*Chen looks around nervously*

"I fight you Wang. KIAI!!!"

"Larp Sao!!!"

"Crane technique!!!!"

"OWW!! You hit me in face..."

HIYAA!! KEEYAA!!

"OWWW Chen!! Point! Point!! STOP!!"

"No point Wang....KIAI!!!!'

Two fukking idiots flailing away at each other like catholic school girls.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/19/2002 3:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, wow kung fu really is as lethal as the masters claim.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/19/2002 3:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lmao sounds like an old Hong Kong movie to me.

Don't get carried away asshole because I'm gonna give you a fight that you'll never forget!

Posted On:
    12/19/2002 7:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must say I'm begnning to like Kungfools posts more and more. It gets more interesting each time! Some real life stuff.

PEACE!
    Ghost of Charles Dickens