Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2004 8:12am

Style: Earth DragonMMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look....you don't know me, and frankly, I could care less what anyone's opinion about ANYTHING is. I ain't claiming that I can do this. No one's selling "Ki-Kits" no videos, no nothing. I was just relating an experience I (read ME....Ed The Mutt....no one else) felt. If you don't like that , well too bad. I'm telling you, that in a room full of people, a friend of mine used what he calls a "soft punch"....and I ended up in a heap, on the floor. I felt like something went clear through me.

Fuckin-A....all I'm trying to do is relate something that happened to ME. I CAN'T DO THIS.
    I cannot manifest ki, or whatever you want to call it. But I sure as **** felt what the result was.
    I can't believe how defensive some of you guys get when the subject of KI comes up.....

I'm not gonna take your reference to "BS" personally, because then I would feel as if you were calling me a liar. Once again, you don't know me. If you did, you'd know I'm a straight - shooter, who is very sceptical about all the mumbo jumbo.

But I will tell you this....I felt what I felt, and ended up on the floor. If you choose not to believe me, too fuckin bad.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2004 8:31am

Style: Wrestling, WC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Although the BS statement was directed at you, I was not calling you a liar. A lie is when you intentionally write or say something that you know is not true. I'm confident that you believe the BS that you were writing, so that just makes you mistaken.

Here's an example of the difference: I once saw a show called "Bullshit" where a woman was undergoing a hypnotic regression therapy (to recover lost memories). Unfortunately, the therapist doing the regression was actually planting memories of an alien abduction into the woman's hypnotized mind. Sadly, this woman came out of the hypnosis believing that she had been abducted by aliens, and she ended up joining the therapist's alien abduction help group (and paying hundreds of dollars per session to do so. Now THAT'S McTherapy, a branch off of bullshido). Now, if that woman walked up to me and said she had been abducted by aliens, I would not call her a liar. I would call her mistaken.

Now, back to the point: The stuff that I read in your post sounds like some of the things that I have read at the realultimatepower site, and I laughed equally as hard in both instances. No one is getting defensive here; we're just pointing out that the claims that you are making stink of bullshido. Once again, I have no doubt that you believe what you are writing, but that doesn't make it any more true. If I go to a Dim mak seminar, and a guy demonstrates that he can use an invisible punch from 20 feet away, it doesn't mean that it is real. Even if I believe it is real (which I wouldn't, but that is not the point), it wouldn't make it real.

There are several things that could have lead to you ending up on the floor. Weak-mindedness and the ability to be easily manipulated are but a few.
    Last edited by thebgbb; 5/31/2004 8:35am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2004 8:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude:

I'm not weakminded, and so far, I'm one of those people that can't be hypnotyzed. when he did this, it was in the evening, after we ate, and were sitting around B.S'ing. There were guys from all over N.E. Pennsylvania here, all older, (hopefully wiser) guys. Who have been in MA for 30+ years.

Come here in August. See for yourself. (It's amazing how no one wants to SEE, but everyone talks **** about something they can experience, but WON'T)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2004 8:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by the Mutt
    Dude:

I'm not weakminded, and so far, I'm one of those people that can't be hypnotyzed.
    Hehee. This is classic. I think I'm going to add this to my signature.

You've totally missed the point. Go back and read it a few times and perhaps you will get it, though I won't be surprised if you don't.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2004 1:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    come here in august

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2004 2:33pm

Style: karate,jujitsu,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yo Ed, let it drop my friend.
    i do what I do. you felt and believe. I dont have to prove it works to anyone except those that attack me.
    let the negative thinkers drown in their own mis-conceptions and lack of knowledge and understandings. There will always be the doubting thomas's. Remember Aaron on the first seminar... I;ll say no more. And because your an honourable man, neither should you.
    Let them go to live in their limited worlds.
    For those who want to learn I'm there to teach, for those that know it all, I can't teach you anything.
    My master Abbe Sensei told me I must empty my cup before he could fill it with knowledge. These people's cups are already full, With what I dont know? but nothing will go in there now.
    So I bid you all and this site FAREWELL.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2004 6:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Doshu, you made a spelling error. It's not spelled "Doshu", it's spelled "Douche".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2004 7:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you're truly a dick....a penis with ears.

Instead of talking **** and insulting people, you should be asking for directions to White Haven.....Hell, I own a campground. I'll find a spot for you to sleep FREE......But you won't, because then you'd have to be a real man in real time, instead of a juvenile jerk-off hiding behind your keyboard, flexing cyber muscles.

It's a challenge....you can be the hero of BULLSHIDO....act like a man instead of a child....

Once again, you'll ***** out, loudmouths like you always do.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2004 7:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Osiris:

you're invited as well.....if everyone would stop the childish name calling, there might be some learning going on.

Hell YOU be the hero of Bullshido, and come here to dis-prove what I'm saying.

How come everyones so quick to talk ****, but no one has asked for ditections yet???? I'm confident enough to make this challenge, but you hero's ain't stepping up to the plate....

HMMMMMM

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2004 7:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he used the wrong words.....too fuckin bad. Mixing martial arts vrs. Mixed Martial Arts.

Fuckin-A....he aid the wrong thing, and you guys are gonna go off on someone you know NOTHING about.
    This guy is one of the most respected Martial Artists in the UK.He's been training for over 30 years....how about you?

I'd love to see ANY of you square off against him. You won't....cyber muscles don't translate well into real time.

I'm being 100% sincere, I will pitch a tent, or find a trailer for any of you who has the BALLS to show.....

But I'm sure you won't.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast