Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2004 9:20pm

Style: Earth DragonMMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Garbanzo:

As I have told everyone so far:
    We're here in August. If you doubt what Sensei O'Connor says, come see and test his claims.
    Fuckin A.....we're NOT going anywhere......no one's hiding.

There's NO $10,000 challenge a la Ashida Kim.... It's a 2 day camp. You can even come early a day or 2 and meet us, see what 's up and find out if this is bullshit or not. One on one....

We will have instructors showing karate Jutsu, Ju Jutsu, Jo, Sword (if they can get them through customs) Catch wrestling, free style grappling, a real mix (did I say MIX???) of stuff.

Lots of folks want to talk doo-doo.....bla bla bla.....who's gonna show?

Some of you guys have semi-committed, and believe me guys, i know how tough it can be to allocate time, but I am HOPING that Osiris, Djimbe, and BGBB can get here. They are credible, reliable guys, and I trust they will post an honest, impartial account of what they experience.

It just pisses me off, that I have to defend my friends like this.

You will be able to test Kev as much as you like. Stop talking and start making plans to be here....or be quiet.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2004 9:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Osiris:
    I am SO looking forward to meeting you. You seem like a 100% stand up guy. I know you must think I'm a red-neck , but i feel that we'll get along real good. Heart and the Art....that's real important to me and my kids.
    Let me know how you plan to camp. I can set you up a tent, if you don't have one. Or you can crash on the mats, in the dojo, with the mutts. They're a good crew.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2004 9:52pm

Style: aiki-jujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LMAO!!!

Stay out of your life. Leave you alone. Let it go. Yet at every turn you and Kevin seem to bring me up. The BKJA promised many things to me and to others. The fact that every QUALITY MA has left the Association should say something. The fact that it is now trying to reinvent itself into a MMA association is laughable. The fact that you are trying to reinvent yourself into a MMA is even more laughable. Now before you pop off about all the asses you kicked in Perth Amboy, I believe you, I also believe it was along time ago. You have trained with me and around me so if it is about whose hang lower, when is your next throwdown?

I saw in another of your posts that you are now best buds with Les McLean a.k.a. Hart. So what happened to your best friend Gary, remember how you where above all the pettiness? I do. Remember telling me, from Kevin, that Les was a liar and a thief. Not to be trusted or even spoken with. Funny how quickly you allegiances change. Have you forgotten how Les “borrowed” 300 pounds from Gary Williams to come to the states.

I persist in this because of the continual line of **** I see in your posts, here and on the BKJA website. You managed to get me thrown off of there when the heat got too high, let’s see if you got that kind of juice here.

I mean who cares, or believes you that your daughters can “kill a man with a bic pen”. My son is a very good wrestler and last summer when he had to wrestle a girl he got nervous and lost. He was 14 and didn’t know which bits he could or couldn’t touch. I don’t think it would happen again and feel sorry for the girl his age and weight he has to wrestle. Unfortunately that is a fact of biology. Boys get bigger, stronger, faster and naturally meaner. So saying that your girls can throw with any boy is nuts.

As to your “muttlings”, how many adult students can you maintain? None that I have seen. You may have a few of Nenows guys hanging around and maybe some guys looking for the rank you don’t care about. What quality have you turned out? Remember, the eye gouging, knees to the groin, hair pull defense your 2nd dan wife tried didn’t deter me from picking her up and carrying her across my dojo.

I am not a MMA, I am quite proud of the fact that I practice TMA. I have fought my share of NHB contests. It was awhile ago and I won more than I lost but that don’t make me anything other than tougher than the other guy, most of the time.

I have trained Jujutsu, Boxing, Judo, Arnis, and Aikido.

So Ed, you will just have to deal with my existence and know that whenever you feel the need to fertilize the board I will be there to point it out.

Let me know when the next “throwdown” is. Scott and I would love to come.

OH yeah, before I forget… Hi Denny, Kevin et al.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2004 10:19pm

Style: Wrestling, WC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Mutt,

Just to be sure that there is no misinterpretation: You said that this is an "Open" course. Are you saying that it is free for Osiris and me to come?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2004 10:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aaron:

Go away.

you are so neurotic. When you bullied my wife and snatched her up, you injured her back....it's still screwed up....what a man...

i never want you on a mat again...you've injure someone very time I've seen you on the mat.....let's see....my wife versus a sneak attack,,,,,she''s atill hurtin.

Aaron, i despise you and your stupid, arrogan attitude. i will cease to post here, That's how much I think of you. You're a sick ,small minded neurotic. Why the compulsion to hurt????? Just leave us alone.....you're like a cyber stalker. LEAVE US ALONE.... damm......sorry everyone else, but if this nut rider is on board, i'm outta here....the rest of you can get with me via pm or email, but this psycho is not acceptable......he's a nut. Go tell it on the mountain Aaron......just leave me and my family alone. We've never hurt you.....just STOP.......

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2004 10:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BGBB....

If the $50.00 is too much, feel free to coast. Not a problem.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2004 10:26pm

Style: Wrestling, WC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, dude. This sounds like something out of a bad horror flick. Like something that Bruce Cambell would play in, but not as funny.

$50 should be fine. I've got a little tike on the way (theLGBB), so I'm pinching the pennies a little tighter than normal (I usually make Abe Lincoln scream. Now he just sits there and chokes).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2004 10:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JUST SHOW UP

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2004 10:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once again Aaron.Please leave us alone....your show with Mariane injured her back, and it's still hurt today......Yes....you snuck up on a female 2nd dan, and injured her....what a man. What a hero.

Just PLEASE....see I'm asking nice.....LEAVE US OUT OF YOUR STRANGE VENGANCE TRIP.

You will NEVER be welcome at ANY event I host.......your attitude is rediculous. JUST leave us alone......stop cyber stalking me and my family.....I actually have come to despise you. So ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE LEAVE MY DOJO, MY FAMILY AND EVERYONE ELSE YOU HAVE A GRUDGE WITH

alone......JUST STOP.....let it go......take a deep breath and try to forget you ever met me......

You've injured Marianne....you've managed to isolate the whole BKJA.....just leave ua alone....

YOU'RE RIGHT.....WE'RE TOTALLY WRONG....JUST LET US BE. STOP THE HARASSMENT.

I'm so tired of you....just go away.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/09/2004 9:04am

supporting member
     Style: MMA, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by the Mutt
    Garbanzo:

Once again, come here in August. Meet Sensei O'Connor. he's got the stones to be here, do you have the stones to test his claim of rank? After 30+ years of training, it would seem obvious how Karate do + Ju Jutsu could yield Karate jutsu.....add in Aikido and contact with countless other sensei......he has a very unique take on "empty hand-fighting"

It's an open course....come see him, PLEASE.... and YOU be the Bullshido hero that "outs" us fakers. I'm getting tired of the self rightous bullshit I'm seeing here.....we're providing an open arena. Come see what's going on, , rather than talk foo-foo

What's "bullshido" all about? It's about outing fake asses, McDojo and BAD martial arts. I IMPLORE YOU.....come. See what we do. You'll find traditional japanese martial artists, Catch wrestlers, Ju Jutsu guys, GOOD Tae Kwon Do men,
    free style grapplers (my lot) and BJJ guys. So what's the beef?

Stop talking **** and show up. We keep saying that over and over.....This ain't Ashida Kim....all you nay-sayers have to do is get here. No $10.000 dollar bullshit.....just gas and tolls. Maybe a camping fee, but I'll cut ya's a break !.....

Originally posted by the Mutt
    Garbanzo:

As I have told everyone so far:
    We're here in August. If you doubt what Sensei O'Connor says, come see and test his claims.
    Fuckin A.....we're NOT going anywhere......no one's hiding.

There's NO $10,000 challenge a la Ashida Kim.... It's a 2 day camp. You can even come early a day or 2 and meet us, see what 's up and find out if this is bullshit or not. One on one....

We will have instructors showing karate Jutsu, Ju Jutsu, Jo, Sword (if they can get them through customs) Catch wrestling, free style grappling, a real mix (did I say MIX???) of stuff.

Lots of folks want to talk doo-doo.....bla bla bla.....who's gonna show?

Some of you guys have semi-committed, and believe me guys, i know how tough it can be to allocate time, but I am HOPING that Osiris, Djimbe, and BGBB can get here. They are credible, reliable guys, and I trust they will post an honest, impartial account of what they experience.

It just pisses me off, that I have to defend my friends like this.

You will be able to test Kev as much as you like. Stop talking and start making plans to be here....or be quiet.

Mutt: take a cigarette break, dude.

I expressed some understandable scepticism about how it is possible to hold such high ranks in so many styles.

Did I say the O'Connor was a fake? No.

Did I imply that he was Bullshido? No.

Was I self righteous? No.

Was I talking ****? No.

Did I say there war a beef? No.

It is were a little closer to home, I would be there, not to call him out, but to check him out.

For the record, I have little doubt that you, O'Connor and every other instructor at the seminar could kick my ass.

For the record, any attempt on my part to test O'Connor's claims would be a joke.

What I don't understand is how it is possible to attain such high ranks in so many styles.

Healthy skepticism is a good thing. I'm sure O'Connor would agree, and he probably wouldn't get his gi pant in a twist if someone asked this question, unlike Ashida Kim. Or you for that matter.