Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2002 6:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And suddenly 'The Most Feared Entity In The Universe' falls silent....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2002 10:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't bother KFss doesn't get into a debate that he will get owned. He knows all too well what BS SCARS truely is but chooese to ignore the truth and live in a world of lies and self-deception. As for the issue of SCARS vs. BJJ, the SCARS website has an entire section devoted to bashing their competitors, BJJ is also in the section. What they say is that BJJ is purely a MA for sport but falls short when it comes to the street and battlefield. Therefore SCARS is superior because of its 100% combat proven and combat effectiveness. That's laughable considering SCARS never once has tested its capability against any skilled martial artists even when asked to do so, he refused - so much for 100% combat effective and proven system! But that's not all of it, if you browse around further more you will see that now SCARS offer their very own ground-fighting system! I guess they finally realized that their Sansoo-based techniques would get slaughtered against a skilled ground grappler and decide to jump into the bandwagon.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/12/2002 4:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

In simple terms tell me your opinion of BJJ.
    Hmmm, in the event you are not aware, your question is a bit broad. However, in "simpler terms," it is effective in a sporting arena, especially, when it is paired against your run-of-the-mill TMA's.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start

Edited by - Kungfoolss on December 12 2002 03:57:23
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Titan

Posted On:
    12/13/2002 4:23am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know my question was broad, I wanted your opinion on the whole style.

J Zen sounds correct to me.

--
    "The truth is often too simple – or it hurts – or it might mean too many changes. In short the truth is not palatable, it strikes at the heart of lost souls and forces them, momentarily, to see just how far astray they are." - Geoff Thompson
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/13/2002 5:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

J Zen sounds correct to me.

Yes, that doesn't surprise me, simple minds tend to think alike. :)

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2002 2:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, why am I not surprise that KFss would resort to a cop-out answer , avoiding to touch the subject of SCARS regarding BJJ altogether, because he knows too well what I said about the SCARS vs BJJ is soooooo true, that it terrifies KFss to even dare touch the subject. See how he has to resort to quick insult in order to avoid getting into the meat of the subject, just like how he refused to respond to JKDChick's point and decided to call her "dumb chick" and ended any further communication. Such a cop-out tactic suited for a simple-minded fool, too insecured and terrified to face the truth. Keep up the good work KFss, your propaganda war is doing SCARS a great diservice, and that's a good thing! :)

Titan

Posted On:
    12/16/2002 5:45am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep, the "side-step" is clearly one of SCARS main techniques. :)

----------------------------------------------------------
    ”He (Master Bristol) was like a slippery fish. There was no way I could hold on to him.” -- Tomas Shurrman, Judo Expert
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2002 8:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    please excuse my newbieness when I ask WTF is SCARS?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/19/2002 7:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A system for breeding smug, creepy morons.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/19/2002 3:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree that sport TKD is a huge joke, but like Nihilanthic said fll contact sparring solves that problem, which my TKD school does, you won't see many people at my scool doing any jumping kicks, ever, you can also use knees and low kicks at my school.

Just trying to point out that not all TKD schools are a joke, but, for the majority most are, which is sad.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast