Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 6:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dochter np, I'm always giving detailed insights and opinion's on posts I enjoy.

If you're really that thankful you can make your own psuedo post and I can LOL at every sentence, for your own pleasure of course...

btw you've gone from being the "-10" worst person on my Bullshido list, to no -12 (the lower the worse), making you my least favorite person. This now means that my no -11 and -10 slots are free, meaning my no 1+ and 2+ most favorite people have to go to -1 and -2 BECAUSE OF YOU, Dochter, so thanks again for your above post.
    Last edited by Blad3; 6/01/2004 8:34pm at .
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 6:41pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You've never successfully balanced a checkbook have you?

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 6:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never had one.

-13, -14...
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 6:52pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ready or not here you come.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 7:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the top instructor (Mr. K) will drive me, in his car, to the Center of Records and Enrollment..."

"I only listed my mother as my emergency contact, so Mr. X wanted to double check that my dad was still in the picture."

Wow. What a great guy! It really IS like a family over there, Bunyip. You know, it isn't every sensai that would go out of his way for you like that. Maybe some day you can repay the favor for him... like, if he calls you at 2:00 am needing a favor. :D

Oh, and it was rather nice of him to make sure you bring all of your essentials (your check book) to your indoctrination... er... white belt exam. <sniff> Sort of reminds me of my mother... making sure I didn't leave my packed lunch before heading off to school.

Seeker of Truth

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 8:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Five Animal Fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also learned the "defense from kimono grab", which went like this: My opponent (who is presumably Frankenstein) rushes at me, arms extended, to push on my shoulders. As Frankenstein is right handed, there will probably be more force from his right hand, so I use his energy to pivot 90 degrees to my left into a low horse stance. My left hand pins his left hand to my right shoulder as I simultaneously execute an upward block with my right hand, causing a compound fracture in his arm. Next, I drag my arm back down his arm, catching the bones which are now protruding through the skin and ripping them free. This motion also jerks his arm forward, causing his head to snap backwards from the whiplash. I karate chop his throat (we had covered the karate chop earlier this lesson), killing him, because it only takes "3 pounds of force to damage the trachea and 5 pounds of force to permanently close it".
    This is the American Kenpo technique, "Lone Kimono".

http://home.att.net/~akfk/techniques/lonekimono.htm

It actually works pretty well if you forget the bullshit arm break thing.

Fancy a milkshake?

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 8:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I would feel slightly uncomfortable driving in some weirdo's car to a place they call the C.O.R.E.. I'd be inclined to think it's more likely to be the Centre Of Rectal Entry, Moons of Jupiter style **** from how bizzare these people sound.
    "Pussyhole"

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 8:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by brandeissansoo
    This is awesome.
    Originally posted by supercuto
    I've been reading these forums for a few months now and I have to say that, by far, this is the greatest thread ever. The reporting is fantastic. This place sounds like a real cult. Can't wait to read about the final lesson.
    ditto, this one is heading to Bullshido Classics and Mega Threads.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 9:07pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, ex mcdojo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    y'know, I'm not sure I'd be comfortable riding in HIS car to CORE. Admittedly you could probably beat up the entire freaking mcdojo, but still that sounds like a recipe for a bad situation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 9:20pm

Style: Extreme Ukemi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You ARE gonna go to THE CORE, right? I mean, you're gonna pass the white belt test, go to THE CORE, and then tell them that they are THE BULLSHIT and leave, right?? Please???
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast