Sponsored Links Spacer Image

wants jade ring

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 4:10pm

supporting member
     Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did learn a couple new moves today. There was the "back kick", or "horse kick". I chamber my right hand high in my armpit, then grip my right shoulder with my left hand. I bend forward at the waist and kick back with my right heel, striking the opponent in the solar plexus (or the shin, for someone of my flexibility).
    This is what happens when a school doesn't understand their own material, or copies it from another source. In a rear kick, the left hand should come up as a cover hand to protect your face, and the right arm should fire an elbow. The purpose of these two hands is to afford you some protection if you have misjudged your distance and your attacker is closer than you think. You may not get the kick if it's crowded, but the elbow should strike the ribs, or the elbow can even extend into a hammerfist. The left hand should cover your face because you should be glancing over your shoulder to spot your opponent. The rear kick should load by hitting your own butt. When the heel of your foot is at your butt level it should fire out like a piston to full extension, then strait back in. If you leave it out there you opponent will grab it and you will probably get dumped on your face. It's a great kick if taught correctly. I've used it myself in a fight and nailed a guy trying to rush me from behind.

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 4:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ROFL

Laughed all the way through. 9/10 for the article.

This sounds like a very nice school BY, and hopefully you'll be attending it more in the future...
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 4:34pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol @ your 1st lesson

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 4:37pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm actually flabbergasted.

It's like a motorway accident.

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 5:03pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol at lesson # 2

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 5:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is awesome.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 5:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Jun Fan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can't wait to see what they finally charge. I bet they'll have two or three people
    work you over, one really nice, one demanding the most you can pay, that sort
    of thing.
    It's hard to fight when you're in a gazebo -- Mitch Hedberg

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 5:36pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol at lesson 3 can't wait for no. 4

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 5:43pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks for the blow by blow blad3. Nice to know hooked on phonics worked for you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2004 6:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been reading these forums for a few months now and I have to say that, by far, this is the greatest thread ever. The reporting is fantastic. This place sounds like a real cult. Can't wait to read about the final lesson.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better than Pics of Disaster.
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast