Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Chemist

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 6:25pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what kind of free **** do they give away at that timeshare?
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 6:45pm

Style: MMA-Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    congrats now just give me my cut :)
    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
    -Styles i train in-
    Judo
    Bjj
    Mtkickboxing
    Western boxing
    Wrestling

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 7:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anything from free stay and show tickets to a $100 cash.
    And it is not timeshare...it is vacation ownership...:-)
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Chemist

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 7:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    niiiiiice........and what are the maintenance fees for this vacation ownership?
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 7:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Depends on how big your package is...
    Main difference...
    Timeshare 1 week, 1 place, 1 time.
    This is anywhere from one day to 3-4 weeks depending on how many credits you use, anytime of the year, at any of our 52 resorts OR going through any of II's 5000 resorts.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 8:16pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sales is such an extreme industry. I've been in retail, call-centre, management and physical labour, but the hardest (most rewarding, but most soul-destroying) job I've done is cold-calling sales.

Middleweight

2 hours from the beach, 4 from the mountains

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 8:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by greese1
    It would rather piss off veridian than have some cute girl in my avatar.
    Word!!... oh, wait. Nevermind.
    Seventh: If you think TKD doesn’t work, your right, until you get the side of you face smashed with a roundhouse kick. -- ronin69

It's just that I carry weapons and have no moral compass anymore. -- JKDChick

At least until the Wing Chun clown car arrives. --JKDC

Chemist

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 9:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't sell ****. I'm way too honest. I'm not good at bullshitting or beating around the bush. That and people piss me off. I'm glad you can Greese, I'm sure it will help you in many other endeavors. My wife on the other hand could sell a snowcone to an eskimo. Damn the man, that's what I say. I'm retiring as soon as my wife makes as much money as me.

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 9:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by greese1
    Actually, it is selling vacation ownership. Crack would be more profitable. First guy I managed to sell to was an ex-Seal who threatened to stab my manager. He did show me some cool sentry removal techniques.
    95% of former SEALS were not. (the fact that he was open to share sentry tak-out techniques was a good clue)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 10:22pm

Style: ummm....ex karate to whit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well someone has to sell them don't they
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast