Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 3:55am

Style: Wrestling, Judo, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RAppel
    I've met Bruce a few times, he's a good friend of my boss. I havn't heard the story about the 60 gang bangers. However, he was a bounty hunter in Reading, PA which has one of the highest crime rates in the U.S. I know for a fact he was stabbed while dragging a guy out of his appartment and still frickin got the guy! He has been certified in Krav, C.D.T. and just about every other streed defense program i've heard of. To answer your question... He's been in a lot of street fights and to my knowlege he hasn't lost one yet!
    thank you for necro'ing an old thread. Care to add anything that isn't word of mouth? do you have articles or resources to the claims?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 3:56am

Style: Escrima n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart-Do
    Anyone of you dudes or dudesses here of TRS Special Operations Department and a guy named Bruce Drago that fought for 2 hours and beat 60 "gang bangers!" They are trying to sell tapes to our training center and says this dude will fight anyone, anywhere?
    What's up with this?
    Ask if the tapes include footage of this great battle, would be interesting to see.

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 5:21am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does he use the term bounty hunter?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 7:57pm

Style: no gi grappling/sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=RAppel]I've met Bruce a few times, he's a good friend of my boss. I havn't heard the story about the 60 gang bangers. However, he was a bounty hunter in Reading, PA which has one of the highest crime rates in the U.S. I know for a fact he was stabbed while dragging a guy out of his appartment and still frickin got the guy! He has been certified in Krav, C.D.T. and just about every other streed defense program i've heard of. To answer your question... He's been in a lot of street fights and to my knowlege he hasn't lost one yet![/quote

I know Bruce. I saw him get KO'd with one punch by my next door neighbor when he used to deliver pizzas for Domino's. I'm not sure what it was about.

He also lost his first MMA fight. I'm not sure if he has fought since then and I don't really care to check.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 8:06pm

Style: no gi grappling/sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Samuel Browning]Does he use the term bounty hunter?[/quote

Yes he does. No proof. It did mention it on his old "Street Tactics" website. He closed that school so the website no longer exists. He is teaching MMA now. His MT is good, but his crappling sucks.

The only proof I have is that I have lived in the same area for years and trained with him for a short period of time (in krav). He is kind of infamous in this area. A freind of mine trained MMA under him for a short while, but goes to the same school as me now. Thats where the info about his MT and crappling came from. He also posted a false testimonial from said friend on his website, but it is now removed. I have some other BS stuff about him if anyone is interested.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 8:16pm

Style: brazillian jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FledglingTengu
    I'm now gonna summarize every bullshido response I can think of.

N00bs - R0yc3 wUd 0WNZ H1m!!!11
    Tr0lls - n0 w4y, h3's teh d34dly!!1
    Really Annoying Trolls - I'm gonna buy his tapes.
    Veteran Members - That is the same bullshit we always get from TRS.
    Average Members - I doubt he trains with aliveness.
    Wealthy Members- I'm gonna buy the video, just so I can mock him.
    The Lawyers and Ex-Navy Seals - I'm gonna verify this information, I'll reply back with a summary in...say....ten minutes.
    The Wastrel - Detailed Analysis of why this guy sucks.
    Asia - "Yeah, I could kick his ass."
    Omega - "Let's get some money together and send someone to go kick his ass."
    Osiris - Seconded.
    ANthony - Thirded.
    Ronin69 - I think I kicked his ass back in the day.
    DeusExMachina - No, that was BOB Drago.
    Ronin69 - Oh. Well, I'll kick this guy's ass too.
    Phrost - Make sure you get videos if you do kick his ass.
    Bruce Drago - Hey, you all shut up, I'm really an Ass-Kicker supreme!
    Drago Posting under a fake name - Yeah, he is!
    Drago posting under another fake name - Yeah, he like, flipped out and killed 60 guys.
    JKDChick - You are an asshole, and will be banned for posting under multiple user names.
    Boyd - 0WN3D!
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! Why can't I give you +rep for this?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 8:25pm

Style: brazillian jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RAppel
    I've met Bruce a few times, he's a good friend of my boss. I havn't heard the story about the 60 gang bangers. However, he was a bounty hunter in Reading, PA which has one of the highest crime rates in the U.S. I know for a fact he was stabbed while dragging a guy out of his appartment and still frickin got the guy! He has been certified in Krav, C.D.T. and just about every other streed defense program i've heard of. To answer your question... He's been in a lot of street fights and to my knowlege he hasn't lost one yet!
    Hmm...one post, and this is it. Fledgling Tengu, is it time for JKDchick?

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 8:34pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=el dangeroso]
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Does he use the term bounty hunter?[/quote

Yes he does. No proof. It did mention it on his old "Street Tactics" website. He closed that school so the website no longer exists. He is teaching MMA now. His MT is good, but his crappling sucks.

The only proof I have is that I have lived in the same area for years and trained with him for a short period of time (in krav). He is kind of infamous in this area. A freind of mine trained MMA under him for a short while, but goes to the same school as me now. Thats where the info about his MT and crappling came from. He also posted a false testimonial from said friend on his website, but it is now removed. I have some other BS stuff about him if anyone is interested.
    We are very interested, please provide what details you can. :)

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 8:34pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where and when was his first MMA fight?

McCainosaurus Rex

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 8:39pm

Style: Very Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't doubt that he has won every fight he's ever been in nor that he has been in hundreds of fights. He probably started them all by giving random dudes cheap shots to the balls and then beating the **** out of them. It wouldn't be hard.

After all, the only way he could have POSSIBLY been in that many street fights is if he started them all on purpose.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast