~From this moment on, I shall be known as "He Who Smokes Bitches"~

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 12:26pm

Style: kickboxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Escrima9
    Batman's horns look to short in those pics. They should do the Frank Miller 'Look' Batman. Can't say the new bat-mobile impresses much either.

I do like the new sign though. Any news on the movies storyline?
    nah - no word on storyline - they're keeping a tight lid on it. I suspect his parents get killed when he's young and he becomes a revenge driven vigilante dressed as a bat.

Couldn't even guess beyond that execept the joker is probably in there somewhere.

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 12:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the story line is the "year one" of Batman, his "training" to be Batman, he fist forray into the streets, why he choose "the bat", that kind of ****.

Oh, almost forgot:
    Bitch slap Madonna !

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 12:39pm

Style: BJJ, Jun Fan, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, Entertainment Weekly did a story about it a few weeks back with the cast.

The only other notables I remember was that Gary Oldman is playing a young Lt. Gordon and that Ken Watanabe (Last Samurai) was a villain with some arabic name, Ra's something. The Joker isn't in it, but I think a bad guy called Scarecrow is in it.

It's based off of a story by Frank Miller, who wrote another series of stories being made into a movie by director Robert Rodriguez (Once Upon A Time in Mexico) called "Sin City."

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 12:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, really ?
    Cool, Ra is in it ? Excellent...
    What system is Bruce Wayne a master of again ? The shadowless hand ?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 12:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is good news lady vic. Raz a ghul (spelling unsure) is a cool villain.

I think batman's a master of every system. I've never seen him go to the ground though - maybe in the new movie he'll armbar scarecrow.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 1:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually took my screen name from a comic book character, but I don't know much about her. It was on a suggestion from a guy I knew.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 1:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here you go - now you know who you're name after:

-Little is known of the early life of Lady Vic, save that she is born of English aristocracy. She has shared her dual identity with her loyal professional and social servant Bivens, a large middle aged male, who is also following her around from job to job. How and where she got her skills has yet to be revealed but she is known to be from a long and apperently successful line of mercinaries... Lady Vic first showed up in Blüdhaven to collect some money owed to her by ganglord Angel Marin. Marin however was nowhere to be found and Lady Vic began a search for him. This led her to Maxwell Reed, Marin´s attorney and into conflict with Nightwing who was also tracking down Marin. The battle which took place on Reed´s yacht ended as it crashed into a bridge and blew up. However both Nightwing, Reed, and Lady Vic managed to get away before it was too late.
    After withdrawing from the battlezone and before she could get ready for her next stike, Lady Vic was approached by Dudley Soames, who was acting as a middle-man for Blockbuster, who paid her the money Marin owed her, as well as retainer for future services for Blockbuster. After a short trip to Gotham, she is now back in Blüdhaven.
    Two tips, the Vic in her name stands for "Victims", and definately don't call her "honey".

First Comic Appearance

Nightwing #4

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2004 1:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Xodus
    Here you go - now you know who you're name after:

-Little is known of the early life of Lady Vic, save that she is born of English aristocracy. She has shared her dual identity with her loyal professional and social servant Bivens, a large middle aged male, who is also following her around from job to job. How and where she got her skills has yet to be revealed but she is known to be from a long and apperently successful line of mercinaries... Lady Vic first showed up in Blüdhaven to collect some money owed to her by ganglord Angel Marin. Marin however was nowhere to be found and Lady Vic began a search for him. This led her to Maxwell Reed, Marin´s attorney and into conflict with Nightwing who was also tracking down Marin. The battle which took place on Reed´s yacht ended as it crashed into a bridge and blew up. However both Nightwing, Reed, and Lady Vic managed to get away before it was too late.
    After withdrawing from the battlezone and before she could get ready for her next stike, Lady Vic was approached by Dudley Soames, who was acting as a middle-man for Blockbuster, who paid her the money Marin owed her, as well as retainer for future services for Blockbuster. After a short trip to Gotham, she is now back in Blüdhaven.
    Two tips, the Vic in her name stands for "Victims", and definately don't call her "honey".

First Comic Appearance

Nightwing #4
    LOL, thanks!

I like the "Victims" thing.

The name Honey doesn't bother me too much, it depends on the person and the tone I guess.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567