Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 6:52am

Style: chen taiji, xing yi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    go blow peedee,

LOL......I don't even have to ASK what you train to KNOW that is Kung Fu....

i don't train in kung fu.
    i did a bit of TKD until it just to to retared to continue with.

but ****, if there was some BJJ here, i'd be in my gi, down on the mat, ass in the air with the other guys legs spread faster than you could say "Peedee lick my scrotum" or "Peedee, spread it further apart" Go **** yourself dickhead.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 7:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    baaaaa baaaaaaaa

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 9:17am

Style: chen taiji, xing yi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what did i just say dick licker? **** off.

Titan

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 9:52am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >I still hope you go grapple some clown while his mate smashes a bottle over your head.

The above statement PROVES you know absolutely NOTHING about the realities of fighting.

It's pathetic.

"Blood sugar suckerfish is my dish.
    How many pieces do you wish ?"
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had a bottle smashed over my head once; it was pretty funny. It was a good thing I wasn't on the ground grappling with someone at the time.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Titan

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 3:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The point I was making was that everyone stupidly assumes that all groundfighters jump to the floor the first opportunity they get, of course that is bullshit, anyone who knows anything knows how easily a fight can end up on the ground, wether you want it there or not.

--
    "The truth is often too simple or it hurts or it might mean too many changes. In short the truth is not palatable, it strikes at the heart of lost souls and forces them, momentarily, to see just how far astray they are." - Geoff Thompson
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 4:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >The point I was making was that everyone stupidly assumes that all groundfighters jump to the floor the first opportunity they get

We ALL know that grapplers immediately go to the ground right away. Most of the time they will lay on the ground and wait for you. Grapplers always lose. This has proven time and again my the great fight media of our time, VIDEO GAMES!!!! Who usualy wins with Zangief? Or with Ganryu or Jack on Tekken? Grapplers are all big dumb slow idiots!!! And wrestlers SUCK!!!!

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 4:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    peedee, you always get caught with your dick in ya mouth!

Titan

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 5:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL @ Asia.

*whilst lying on the floor waiting for potential opponents*

Jamoke, what you are describing would be very difficult and require surgery.

--
    "The truth is often too simple or it hurts or it might mean too many changes. In short the truth is not palatable, it strikes at the heart of lost souls and forces them, momentarily, to see just how far astray they are." - Geoff Thompson

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    12/09/2002 5:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    really? peedee is double jointed! you know, from all those tangled up wrestling/sexual positions.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast