Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What is wrong with Youtube?

It is a simple question.

What the **** is wrong with youtube?

I know we all disagree on things... and this is kinda off topic, but I don't understand what I am seeing.
    At all.
    I have that thread documenting the Homunculus that guy is pretending grow from a chicken egg and sperm.
    But this is ... worse than that.
    Last edited by Christmas Spirit; 12/07/2017 12:43am at .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am so glad HM makes videos.

What else on Youtube really horrifies you?
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas Spirit View Post
    It is a simple question.

I know we all disagree on things... and this is kinda off topic, but I don't understand what I am seeing.
    At all.
    I have that thread documenting the Homunculus that guy is pretending grow from a chicken egg and sperm.
    Have you seen the show, The Good Place where the people are dead, they think they are in heaven, but are actually being tortured in hell?

Well... Voltaire in Candide postulated that this is the best of all possible worlds(actually he copied that from an earlier German philosopher, but I digress). I'm becoming increasingly convinced that we have all died in some sort of catastrophic world ending apocalypse and have found ourselves in a The Good Place sort of scenario. Things like Youtube, the US Election cycle and political environment, and a few other things are just demons screwing with our minds to torture us. Just my two cents.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am so glad HM makes videos.

What else on Youtube really horrifies you?
    Jake Paul, I would like to slap the **** out of that punk.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Jake Paul, I would like to slap the **** out of that punk.
    "Jake Joseph Paul (born January 17, 1997) is an American actor and YouTube personality who rose to significant fame on the now-defunct video application Vine. Paul is known for playing the role of Dirk on the Disney Channel series Bizaardvark." --- Google

I might youtube that later if I am feeling masochistic.

This dude tho... he recently bought a few little islands in Panama and is building a castle with his wife and two little kids. No production team, nearest town is a couple hours away on a boat. The dude is fucking insane and sharp as a tack. He takes no corporate sponsors and is trying to start some sort of Inventors Village of Brilliant Idiots or something. He lives with his food, family, power tools, boats and solar panels. He just finished his first tower. I don't know why he doesn't have millions of followers.

He reminds me of Primitive Technology if that dude had burnt his mind out on acid.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Jake Joseph Paul (born January 17, 1997) is an American actor and YouTube personality who rose to significant fame on the now-defunct video application Vine. Paul is known for playing the role of Dirk on the Disney Channel series Bizaardvark." --- Google

This dude tho... he recently bought a few little islands in Panama and is building a castle with his wife and two little kids. No production team, nearest town is a couple hours away on a boat. The dude is fucking insane and sharp as a tack. He takes no corporate sponsors and is trying to start some sort of Inventors Village of Brilliant Idiots or something. He lives with his food, family, power tools, boats and solar panels. He just finished his first tower. I don't know why he doesn't have millions of followers.

He reminds me of Primitive Technology if that dude had burnt his mind out on acid.

Yeah? I counter with Anita Sarkeesian.

Style
    BJJ, MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is a simple question.

At all.
    That was like a bad acid trip flashback.

So many swooshing noise scene changes.

See kids, this is why you shouldn't snort memes.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Muscovy Ducks at the end...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl