Hell yeah! Hell no!

California Flat Earther to launch his own rocket

My headline pretty much says it all. This story smells like death:
    https://apnews.com/9d8e5e8e9245412ab...ver-ghost-town

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMikeHughes View Post
    “I don’t believe in science,” said Hughes, whose main sponsor for the rocket is Research Flat Earth. “I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the area, about the certain size of rocket nozzles, and thrust. But that’s not science, that’s just a formula. There’s no difference between science and science fiction.”
    He looks perfect for Governor of California.
    King without a crown

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by article
    Hughes is a 61-year-old limo driver who’s spent the last few years building a steam-powered rocket out of salvage parts in his garage. His project has cost him a total of $20,000, which includes Rust-Oleum paint to fancy it up and a motor home he bought on Craig’s List that he converted into a ramp.
    “I don’t believe in science,” said Hughes, whose main sponsor for the rocket is Research Flat Earth. “I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the area, about the certain size of rocket nozzles, and thrust. But that’s not science, that’s just a formula. There’s no difference between science and science fiction.”
    Holy **** ... I don't even ... I can't even ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've heard about this. A guy whose education is insufficient to make the plainly obvious observations that prove the spheroid shape of the Earth is going to light of a rocket intended for orbit. This should work well.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Says he's going to live-stream on his utubez, so SAVE THE DATE! Saturday is just around the corner, this should be spectacular.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's no rocket-scientist. No seriously he said so himself.

Style
    Karate
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I've heard about this. A guy whose education is insufficient to make the plainly obvious observations that prove the spheroid shape of the Earth is going to light of a rocket intended for orbit. This should work well.
    He could be a strong candidate for one of this years Darwin Awards....

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    He's no rocket-scientist. No seriously he said so himself.
    He's a rocket magician then.

This, I wanna see.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    He could be a strong candidate for one of this years Darwin Awards....
    Does he have kids? That's a disqualification.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    seems a few years ago he had an issue with the parachute deployment and shredding.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last