Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Karate
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just remember, it is probably not true. I cannot believe that a martial arts legend like Seagal would stop so low. He has ki on his side

Style
    Judo, Nippon Kempo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For years, students of martial arts and self defence wondered: how do I build a realistic scenario to teach self defence for women?

Now a Martial Arts legend has found the answer.

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is truly a veritable martial arts prophet. I think we should start calling him the O'Seagal.

Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Statement by H.H. Penor Rinpoche Regarding the Recognition of Steven Seagal as a Reincarnation of the Treasure Revealer Chungdrag Dorje of Palyul Monastery

In February of 1997 I recognized my student, Steven Seagal, as a reincarnation (tulku) of the treasure revealer Chungdrag Dorje. Since there has been some confusion and uncertainty as to what this means, I am writing to clarify this situation.

Traditionally a tulku is considered to be a reincarnation of a Buddhist master who, out of his or her compassion for the suffering of sentient beings, has vowed to take rebirth to help all beings attain enlightenment.
    He was helping the girls to attain enlightenment.... he has mad upaya kausalya skillz.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally he was facing accusations of drugging a "house keeper" who was supposedly more of a voluntary kinky sex slave with ecstasy against her will. There is a thread on it somewhere around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seagal is 'Murica embodied.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Seagal is 'Murica embodied.
    ... but he has close ties to Russian Oligarchs and is all show and empty hot air ... oh

... I see wut u did there ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    ... but he has close ties to Russian Oligarchs and is all show and empty hot air ... oh

... I see wut u did there ...
    Yet I feel wounded. Must be the aikido background. Tender snowflake I am.

Style
    Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you look up his marital/relationship history this comes as no surprise. He is a very good bullshitter.

Page 2 of 2 First 12