Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg - Home Alchemy!

Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg - Home Alchemy!

Quote Originally Posted by Planet Nibiru youtube channel
    Published on Feb 17, 2017
    Man creates monster with Sperm and Chicken Egg - Home Alchemy! In this video we look at the story of the humonculus and what one home alchemist is doing in his basement lab.

Scientists do this to create usable stem cells. Read about it here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/animals/...mbryos_1.shtml

Here are the source videos from the Alchemist himself:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...vpBpqvN_b8nNhi

Let us know what you think in the comments!

Support our channel and check out our cool, geek and pop culture T-shirt Designs at: http://planetxdesigns.spreadshirt.com/

Contact Us: [email protected]

PLEASE LIKE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT - Youtube has changed the way they promote videos with the algorithm heavily favoring videos with likes/dislikes and comments. So, please help us bring you more great comment by liking and commenting. Its free! Thank you!

Please send us your photos, videos or any information you may have regarding Planet X, Nibiru, UFOs and Aliens. We will feature it on our channel and even interview folks who would like to tell us about the event.

Send to: [email protected]

This community is only as strong as our members, so let's connect the dots and get the message out there so we can all make up our own minds and think for our selves.

Freedom isn't free, we have to work for it. Thanks to all of our supporters.

Support our channel and check out our cool, geek and pop culture T-shirt Designs at:
    So there we go! Modern Science is bullshit and 3,000 year old alchemy is the realz, just like magic and Chi, this video proves it.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/09/2017 11:59pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Humonculus are real we can create them just like we breed dogs!!!

You know this **** is real yo, he has a follow up! This time proving DNA Crossbreeding with chicken and human sperm is totally legit.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously?
    Nobody likes this dudes world view and science?
    Damn. I figured a real life Alchemist and Planet X'er would be a hit.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How's the PT going?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    How's the PT going?
    Plugging right along lots of walking, leg lifts, etc. Been suffering from some serious sleep issues and soul crushing lack of mental clarity... my doc(s) said it is probly just all the Anesthesia but I have been really worried and did some researching. My symptoms are kinda pointing to a fucked up thyroid, which by the way I thought I knew something about. Turns out I knew nothing about the thyroid and what I did know was wrong. It doesn't just "make you fat". It can do the opposite.

...but on the bright side I am not to the point that I think human sperm can fertilize a chicken egg and have completely quit smoking cigs for good, I finally beat that habit's annoying ass after two relapses.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF . . . wow

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
    WTF . . . wow
    The world is an amazing place isn't it? The rest of this douchebags videos are just as "amazing".
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    BJJ (white belt)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love the 'home alchemy' distinction. You know, as opposed to all off the professional alchemists.....

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyGoblin View Post
    I love the 'home alchemy' distinction. You know, as opposed to all off the professional alchemists.....
    Professional Alchemists are usually called scientists and we all know science is just a way for the powers that be to hide the real knowledge of the universe away from the masses. It is all a conspiracy to keep us from reaching our full potential.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Page 1 of 3 123 Last