Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    This guy gives so much gold... I don't know why he wasn't put up for Dumbest poster

TL:DR. Idiot challenges Rayce to a knife fight to the death.
    That's pretty good stuff right there. Give me about two weeks to show Rayce some knife stuff and he will destroy that guy. Guarantee.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    LOL support my position?? The original purpose for creating the EPA supports my position. As does countless cases of abuse by corrupt corporations. You argued that the government regulates what goes into our water and yet you simultaneously argue for getting rid of said protections. Again I don't care anymore you win, you can have your poisoned water.
    I am removing myself from the 2018 competition. I will continue to post asinine **** in here, it's up for grabs for whoever wants it. First come, first served. As above, once somebody has claimed a post, nobody else can claim it unless the original claimer (claimant?) has surrendered it for a new entry.

For context of the above, start here: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=1#post2956454

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    I am removing myself from the 2018 competition. I will continue to post asinine **** in here, it's up for grabs for whoever wants it. First come, first served. As above, once somebody has claimed a post, nobody else can claim it unless the original claimer (claimant?) has surrendered it for a new entry.

For context of the above, start here: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=1#post2956454
    http://amp.timeinc.net/time/4696104/...y-1970-history

Grasping at straws are you??

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess I will find out how many "tags" your butthurt can earn me.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess I will find out how many "tags" your butthurt can earn me.
    This is a good start. If you keep it up, in a couple of months you'll see that there's no butthurt on my side, it was you, all along.

My criticism, here, is that
    a) you only posted a link, but didn't answer the questions posed
    b) this isn't even the correct thread

We'll get there, bnet. I'm here for you. Keep up the good effort!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1bad - "Sorry, I'm not interested in playing your Gotcha! games. Find someone else whose interested in that nonsense.

Now if you want to challenge anything I actually said, be my guest. That I'll be glad to discuss with you or anyone else. I stand behind every word I said, just so you know."

This is my nomination. Here's the link : http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=127346&page=5

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy more to Concasts(yup) throttling than just p2p blocking. Only an idiot or someone who is purposely deceitful would play this as anything other than two giant ass companies trying to fight off losses. This is just another one of those fights that people like you are going to really regret winning. Just wait until your service provider nickel and dimes you to the point where you can't afford basic internet access or when they decide through control what opinion they will allow you to have. So go ahead and win this, it's your loss to gain.
    bnet doomsaying, in opposition of the removal of a regulation that has only existed for 2 years

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    bnet doomsaying, in opposition of the removal of a regulation that has only existed for 2 years
    Doomsaying?? Hardly, I'm just pointing out facts. You know the things you consistently ignore to appease your orange god.

Page 2 of 2 First 12