Page 3 of 34 First 123456713 ... Last

Style
    Bjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ripped from facebook
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1733.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	17558  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1734.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	17559  

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    You clearly do not understand the difference between a Fundamental right(i.e. one from whence the US Constitution derives it's power and is thus inalienable) and an enumerated right which is derived from the Constitution.
    I do, also, take issue with this language.

Inalienable rights were not enumerated. Some of them were listed - "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." Realize that Declaration is considered fundamental law, and is incorporated at the very beginning of USC (http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?p...dence&edition=).

Enumerated rights are fundamental rights that were so important, that the Founders decided soon after the Constitutional Convention that they needed to be explicitly listed. And, then they threw in the 9th Amendment and 10th, to make sure it was understood that there were many other rights that they couldn't get to, because there would be an ink shortage. The 14th later also attempted to deal with this concept.

Style
    Kyokushin
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What an absolute shitstain on humanity that fucker was.

I feel for those poor people.

Fucking hell, it does seem like every damned day now.

Style
    Kyokushin
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A L S O

https://www.snopes.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/

Snopes, do you speak it

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evergrey View Post
    Facebook post by Baxter Dmitry. From Russia, with love. Easy call.

ON THE OTHER HAND: Snopes *used* to make a big deal about "hey, we could be totally wrong on this, it's up to you, dear reader, to decide." They've opted for the more rhetorical "We dont expect anyone to accept us as the ultimate authority on any topic," these days. The bigger they grow, the harder they fall. When Snopes falls, **** is going sideways. Not if, when.

Point being: I think Snopes is right on this, pretty obviously. But, I'm concerned that "let me Snopes that for you," is becoming a thing. Which makes it a thing to be attacked, and it will be a spectacular attack when it happens.

Remain vigilant.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Facebook post by Baxter Dmitry. From Russia, with love. Easy call.

ON THE OTHER HAND: Snopes *used* to make a big deal about "hey, we could be totally wrong on this, it's up to you, dear reader, to decide." They've opted for the more rhetorical "We dont expect anyone to accept us as the ultimate authority on any topic," these days. The bigger they grow, the harder they fall. When Snopes falls, **** is going sideways. Not if, when.

Point being: I think Snopes is right on this, pretty obviously. But, I'm concerned that "let me Snopes that for you," is becoming a thing. Which makes it a thing to be attacked, and it will be a spectacular attack when it happens.

Remain vigilant.
    ... and yes the Republicans working for Trump and the Alt-Right are gearing up for a war on fact and truth. Should be kicking off in about ..... 40 minutes... maybe now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Judo, Nippon Kempo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    ... and yes the Republicans working for Trump and the Alt-Right are gearing up for a war on fact and truth. Should be kicking off in about ..... 40 minutes... maybe now.
    I tought they already won that one? Like, well before Trump?

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMR View Post
    I tought they already won that one? Like, well before Trump?
    They have the Paradise Papers to contend with this wonderful morning. It is going to be war this week. Too much dirt on Kushner, Trump, and Trump appointees.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Bjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That snopes article was ****. Didnt have alot and said the antifa connection was false but i didnt see any sources proving this (it may be who knows). It also mentions it could be an attack on a person(s) he had issue with or family member.

I dont buy that, if i have an issue with somone and want to kill them. I will go directly to them, i wont dress in black and gear up for war then murder 26 people in hope that the person i dont like is one of them.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Driving, which has been repeatedly determined by the USSC to be a Fundamental right is strictly regulated. You have to a license(which requires training and testing), registration, insurance. Various transgressions around vehicular safety and via due process will lose you your fundamental right temporarily and under certain circumstances indefinitely. Does this prevent unlicensed drivers from doing illegal things with automobiles? No, however, said unlicensed drivers meet stronger penalties as well.

Firearm ownership is by comparison an enumerated right. Yet for some reason certain segments of the populace believe that it should even less regulated than automobiles.
    Which regulations do you think would have prevented this??

Page 3 of 34 First 123456713 ... Last