Page 2 of 34 First 12345612 ... Last
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    Guy had antifa connections. Arent they classified as a terrorist organisation now?
    Is this confirmed?
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Is this confirmed?
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7927881.html

If it is true whats the hold up with executing these pricks.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We've not decided it's ok. That's ridiculous.

Sadly, it's a cost of freedom.

We lose thousands of lives a year in traffic fatalities, including DWIs. Do we think those deaths are ok since we aren't banning cars and alcohol?
    Driving, which has been repeatedly determined by the USSC to be a Fundamental right is strictly regulated. You have to a license(which requires training and testing), registration, insurance. Various transgressions around vehicular safety and via due process will lose you your fundamental right temporarily and under certain circumstances indefinitely. Does this prevent unlicensed drivers from doing illegal things with automobiles? No, however, said unlicensed drivers meet stronger penalties as well.

Firearm ownership is by comparison an enumerated right. Yet for some reason certain segments of the populace believe that it should even less regulated than automobiles.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Yet for some reason certain segments of the populace believe that it should even less regulated than automobiles.
    The reason for that is simple.

It's that "shall not be infringed" part of the 2nd Amendment.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7927881.html

If it is true whats the hold up with executing these pricks.
    Sorry, but I failed to specify I was asking about the shooter being linked to antifa. My bad, and I apologize for that.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The reason for that is simple.

It's that "shall not be infringed" part of the 2nd Amendment.
    You clearly do not understand the difference between a Fundamental right(i.e. one from whence the US Constitution derives it's power and is thus inalienable) and an enumerated right which is derived from the Constitution.

Furthermore regulation via licensing, so long as said right is not removed without due process, is not an infringement.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You clearly do not understand the difference between a Fundamental right(i.e. one from whence the US Constitution derives it's power and is thus inalienable) and an enumerated right which is derived from the Constitution.
    Please ratchet back the smug.

I quoted the Amendment verbatim.

Just give your thoughts about the Amendment as written, please.

Furthermore regulation via licensing, so long as said right is not removed without due process, is not an infringement.
    That's your opinion. It's not mine.

The language our Founders used is crystal clear.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please ratchet back the smug.

I quoted the Amendment verbatim.

Just give your thoughts about the Amendment as written, please.
    Stop displaying gross ignorance and educate yourself.
    No you didn't, you quoted part out of context of the whole. Once again demonstrating ignorance of the English language in general. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/verbatim
    I did.

That's your opinion. It's not mine.

The language our Founders used is crystal clear.
    No. It is the repeated findings of the USSC, which make it part of the US Constitution, and no the language isn't crystal clear.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
    You don't get a more obtuse text than that, as it is not crystal clear as to whether it is discussing individual rights or those of state militia members.

There are several versions of the text of the Second Amendment, each with capitalization or punctuation differences. Differences exist between the drafted and ratified copies, the signed copies on display, and various published transcriptions. The importance (or lack thereof) of these differences has been the source of debate regarding the meaning and interpretation of the amendment, particularly regarding the importance of the prefatory clause. One version was passed by the Congress, and a slightly different version was ratified by the States. So definitely not crystal clear.
    Last edited by Michael Tzadok; 11/06/2017 2:01am at .

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tough fucking story. From what I'm hearing, the church had about 50 total parishioners. Kelley took out more than half of them. Before you think this is not significant, pull up Sutherland Springs, satellite view, on Google maps. This link should help.

My hat is off to the yocals that chased Kelley down. There's confusion as to how he died - I've heard he bled out from shots sustained before the chase, that he suffered trauma because of the wreck, and that he was shot after crashing: two versions, there, one was the Samaritans did it, the other is LEO did it. Good riddance in any case, I just hope it wasn't a summary execution by LEO.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stop displaying gross ignorance and educate yourself.
    No you didn't, you quoted part out of context of the whole. Once again demonstrating ignorance of the English language in general. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/verbatim
    I did.
    To be fair, nothing in your cited definitions specifies that verbatim equals completeness. Context is a whole different argument, which you've correctly pointed out is an ongoing debate.

Page 2 of 34 First 12345612 ... Last