Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,494
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    I'm so happy I have no fucking idea what you guys are on about.

    It does strike me that you might be happier and more content if you were more careful of what information sources you are consuming.

    Do you enjoy reading garbage, written by idiots?
    If I don't keep up with 1bad65's talking points and info sources I will never be able to communicate with him on any "real" level.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  2. #12
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,408
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Come on man. Almost all the "News" stories that said this was going to go down, said one of the key locations that they were kicking this off was in Fayetteville, NC(Fort Bragg for those not familiar). Now I know some of these Antifa types, at least the ones that Fox News seems to find to interview, are not necessarily playing with a full deck. However, no one even approaching marginally sane would decide to kick off a civil war there. Once I saw that, I knew this was fake.

    That's hilarious, but not entirely out of character.

  3. #13
    Evergrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Richmond, California
    Posts
    2,010
    Style
    Kyokushin
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know a LEO in Portland, and thanks to the news propaganda, everyone's time off was cancelled and they were all called in to put on riot gear and prepare for the antifacolypse.
    There were more cops than protesters, and the protesters went home as soon as it started to rain.

  4. #14
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,408
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    If I don't keep up with 1bad65's talking points and info sources I will never be able to communicate with him on any "real" level.

    I don't know why, but this was what I thought of reading that.
    (Watch it all motherfuckers!)


  5. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    437
    Style
    Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Come on man. Almost all the "News" stories that said this was going to go down, said one of the key locations that they were kicking this off was in Fayetteville, NC(Fort Bragg for those not familiar). Now I know some of these Antifa types, at least the ones that Fox News seems to find to interview, are not necessarily playing with a full deck. However, no one even approaching marginally sane would decide to kick off a civil war there. Once I saw that, I knew this was fake.
    Im from australia and know fort bragg is a special forces base. Lol if somone wanted to commit suicide they would be better off just doing it in silence and not bother anyone. Drinking cool aid with all the other radicals springs to mind.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NE Oklahoma
    Posts
    224
    Style
    Western Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Scumbag Hunting season

    Joe, you know here in Oklahoma it will be open season(no closings) and no bag or daily limits. This is the wrong time to start a war. All the Deer rifles have been sighted in now. Joe

  7. #17
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    4,827
    Style
    BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Now we did have a guy shooting strangers on I-35 today. He's been arrested. No news on the motive yet.
    Statesman article this morning said that he was high on something, toxicology and/or detailed reporting wasn't in at that point.

    Last night, I got stuck in hours of traffic north of Temple: http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local...rash-in-temple

    Bad weekend for the hill country, I think that's pretty close to an I-35 trifecta of doom (stretching a bit with Sutherland Springs). At least construction on Mopac is done (for now).

  8. #18
    1bad65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,078
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    ... I think that's pretty close to an I-35 trifecta of doom (stretching a bit with Sutherland Springs). At least construction on Mopac is done (for now).
    I avoid 35 at all costs. Its been a parking lot for years now. Mopac isn't much better, but hey, the ONE new toll lane is going to fix that. ;)
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in