Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Style
    Kyokushin
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

It's the end times!!!!

Huh. Weird.
    I'm seeing a distinct lack of AntiFa supersoldiers running around slaughtering random white people today.
    It's almost as if the whole thing was a joke and a hoax, like so many people said.
    Crazy. Who would have thought?

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evergrey View Post
    Huh. Weird.
    I'm seeing a distinct lack of AntiFa supersoldiers running around slaughtering random white people today.
    It's almost as if the whole thing was a joke and a hoax, like so many people said.
    Crazy. Who would have thought?
    Oh yeah the Antifa Powered Civil War... when BLM and Antifa join forces, cash their Soros checks, smoke weed, rape white women and forcefully redistribute all the moneys to lazy brown people and women who make fake sexual assault claims.

Was that today?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fake news?

Is it open season? Is there a bag limit?

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There were protests in Austin at City Hall, but it doesn't appear to be violence related to it.

Now we did have a guy shooting strangers on I-35 today. He's been arrested. No news on the motive yet.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They are probably all still in the squat arguing who’s going first.
    King without a crown

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** sorry guys and gals looks like it was all just disinformation.

"'ANTIFA CIVIL WAR' ON NOVEMBER 4 WAS REALLY JUST A FEW PROTESTS AGAINST TRUMP"

The afternoon of November 4 arrived in midtown Manhattan like any other Saturday. Families breezed in and out of shops and restaurants along Fifth Avenue. Couples chatted on benches in Central Park, enjoying the crisp autumn air. You could easily be forgiven for not knowing that a protest billed Friday by Fox News as the “Antifa Apocalypse” was gathering on the south side of Times Square.

The so-called November 4 protests, which took place in cities across the country today, hosted by a nascent protest group called Refuse Fascism, will likely be remembered more for what they did not look like, than what they did. Far-right conspiracies had morphed the event into a fantasy world of unrealistic expectations. Antifa was going to start a civil war. Antifa-bred supersoldiers were going to behead white people in town squares across the country. These stories were pushed hard by far-right outlets like Alex Jones’ Info Wars and Gateway Pundit, feeding an engine of clickbait to build a mind-blowing but utterly meaningless news story almost entirely out of thin air.
    Article continues with sources and solid social commentary.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Fake news?

Is it open season? Is there a bag limit?
    Blind hogs and acorns.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Blind hogs and acorns.
    They got the date right on some Trump protests which was something. Even tho there are anti-Trump protests literally everyday. Hell, they met him in Hawaii with signs that read "Welcome to Kenya" this weekend.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post

I'm so happy I have no fucking idea what you guys are on about.

It does strike me that you might be happier and more content if you were more careful of what information sources you are consuming.

Do you enjoy reading garbage, written by idiots?

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post

Come on man. Almost all the "News" stories that said this was going to go down, said one of the key locations that they were kicking this off was in Fayetteville, NC(Fort Bragg for those not familiar). Now I know some of these Antifa types, at least the ones that Fox News seems to find to interview, are not necessarily playing with a full deck. However, no one even approaching marginally sane would decide to kick off a civil war there. Once I saw that, I knew this was fake.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last