--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Modafin 200mg - Modafinil

I've heard that most people use the drug to reduce drowsiness. But I'm afraid that it has side effects. Should I buy it? Who knows how does it work?

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We ban the **** out of spammers and shills. I am allowing this for now. If anyone else want to remove it they are welcome to. It won't hurt my feelers.

Good luck OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLAst1 View Post
    I've heard that most people use the drug to reduce drowsiness. But I'm afraid that it has side effects. Should I buy it? Who knows how does it work?
    Considering that it's a class IV scheduled substance, you must have a legal prescription from a doctor in order to get the drug. It works by blocking reabsorption of dopamine. Whether or not you should buy it is between you, your doctor, and your health insurance provider.

(edit)
    I'll give him exactly one more post. If he doesn't post, he's toast. If he does post, and it sounds like spam, he's toast.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for your answer, yes I have a recipe, but I wanted to make the experience of people already using it. And thanks for giving one more entry

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Considering that it's a class IV scheduled substance, you must have a legal prescription from a doctor in order to get the drug. It works by blocking reabsorption of dopamine. Whether or not you should buy it is between you, your doctor, and your health insurance provider.

(edit)
    I'll give him exactly one more post. If he doesn't post, he's toast. If he does post, and it sounds like spam, he's toast.
    Fun fact: Adrafinil, the prodrug of modafinil, is converted into modafinil inside the body. Unlike modafinil, it is not a scheduled substance and does not require a prescription (yet).

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLAst1 View Post
    Thanks for your answer, yes I have a recipe, but I wanted to make the experience of people already using it. And thanks for giving one more entry
    Curious why you would choose a martial arts forum to answer these questions for you. WebMD, Mayo Clinic, or even Wikipedia would be better equipped to answer pharmacology questions.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Curious why you would choose a martial arts forum to answer these questions for you. WebMD, Mayo Clinic, or even Wikipedia would be better equipped to answer pharmacology questions.
    Everyone knows the best drug information is had by using people with head trauma as translators from medicalese to common english.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    translators from medicalese to common Ukranian.
    FTFY - our sleepy friend hails from the great .ua TLD. I'm fairly certain he's not even ESL, but is using Google translate or something similar.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FTFY - our sleepy friend hails from the great .ua TLD. I'm fairly certain he's not even ESL, but is using Google translate or something similar.
    My point is the info is passing through organic brain damage with this route. It is a fair warning.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get something stronger.

Like synthol.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.