Page 1 of 5 12345 Last
  1. #1
    Nutcracker, sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,043
    Style
    BJJ
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Road rage turns terrorism incident?

    OK, been watching this for a couple of hours, now, and I think it's time to get the thread rolling.

    http://nypost.com/2017/10/31/several...own-manhattan/

    Some sort of vehicle collision, involving a Muslim man in a rented Home Depot truck. At some point, there was a rampage on a bike path, involving multiple mangled people and bikes. At some point, the perpetrator started shooting. 2 guns. 8 people dead, more wounded. Allahu Akbar shouted. Police apparently shot perp in the ass, and he lived and is in custody. Reporting is still very spotty, but at least we have a place to talk about it.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    484
    Style
    Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why shout allahu akbar if its road rage?, why involve multiple people? Usually its between two motorists. Considering paris and london, its a good chance its a similar style attack. Either way guy is pos.

  3. #3
    Christmas Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,854
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    OK, been watching this for a couple of hours, now, and I think it's time to get the thread rolling.

    http://nypost.com/2017/10/31/several...own-manhattan/

    Some sort of vehicle collision, involving a Muslim man in a rented Home Depot truck. At some point, there was a rampage on a bike path, involving multiple mangled people and bikes. At some point, the perpetrator started shooting. 2 guns. 8 people dead, more wounded. Allahu Akbar shouted. Police apparently shot perp in the ass, and he lived and is in custody. Reporting is still very spotty, but at least we have a place to talk about it.
    Violent assholes of any and all bents should not be tolerated. Whether they be Alt-Right, Muslim, Christian, or Buddhist Feminazis working for Soros.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  4. #4
    Nutcracker, sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    5,043
    Style
    BJJ
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Buddhist Feminazis
    Woah, that's actually a thing. How did I miss that? Needs its own thread, of course.

  5. #5
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,537
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Woah, that's actually a thing. How did I miss that? Needs its own thread, of course.
    For the love of Christ , allah , Buddha and Ganesh NO PICTURES.


    With regards to the OP nice job NYPD it’s about time US police shot and captured some of these guys rather than just killing them all.
    King without a crown

  6. #6
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,506
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now, let's not jump to conclusions. He could have been shouting, "I like you in lycra!"
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

  7. #7
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,787
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fake guns? I guess NY gun control laws really work...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  8. #8
    Christmas Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,854
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It would not surprise me if it was religiously inspired violence, but until more info comes out it should be safe to assume it was a white guy in his 40s because it was gun fire and assault with a vehicle on bicyclists. Historically they the shoot and run over more people than anyone else we are just spit balling and bullshitting at this point right?

    We have any updated articles or confirmed info yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  9. #9
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,787
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The suspect is still alive and hospitalized.

    Assuming he survives his gunshot wound to the ass, maybe this time they will get some reasons for behavior.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  10. #10
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,787
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Fake guns? I guess NY gun control laws really work...
    According to Fox, it was a paintball gun and a pellet gun.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in