Page 9 of 9 First ... 56789

Style
    Koryu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Something spreading from Serbia.... there are so many bad jokes out there. Been to Serbia once, have to say it was... well.... there was enough room for improvement that would warrant my next visit being delayed for another twenty years. Novi Sad was ok, Belgrade meh.

I liked Romania way way better, and Hungary for that matter.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moenstah View Post
    Something spreading from Serbia.... there are so many bad jokes out there. Been to Serbia once, have to say it was... well.... there was enough room for improvement that would warrant my next visit being delayed for another twenty years. Novi Sad was ok, Belgrade meh.

I liked Romania way way better, and Hungary for that matter.
    You are soft, a lot of people like Serbia and visit it on regular basis. Only weak people bitch about.
    Why not allow possibility for something to spread from Serbia, lot of thing came from Serbia, things like human robotics.

Style
    Koryu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah Serbia stronk country. Our NATO bombs were stronger though. I find it mildly amusing that all you can come up with is a poor ad hominem in response to my ad nationem.

Sure there are sometimes good things, Nikola Tesla for example.

Oh wait, he was born and raised in the Austrian Empire and left....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well yes we were overpowered but we resisted as much as we could.
    Parents of N. Tesla were Serbs, it doesn't matter that he left. We had other inventors besides him.
    I was obviously joking when I said you were soft, what didn't you like about Serbia?

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo salvatore View Post
    I just post stuff about Serbian martial arts scene, you are correct about the rest. I think it is important to raise awareness about this since it is in some schools and in the army, it may spread in your country? What would you do then?
    Honestly, I wouldn't care. You can pressure test anything. Bring your shitty, made up martial art to a boxing, kickboxing, MMA, or wrestling tournament and it will all come out in the wash. Rent out a little strip mall and teach some shitty, made up martial art and you will lose money. No big deal.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 56789