Page 2 of 9 First 123456 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

7. SOKO

http://www.sokocombatsystem.com/

What is SCS?

SCS is not a martial art. It is complex system of training which aim is to train person for self-defense in real life conditions, considering his personal natural mental and physical abilities in shortest time possible.

For whom is intended to?

First SCS is developed and intended for Serbian Special Forces purpose, based on a need to train a man for close combat for a in shortest time. Soon it is realized that it is also suitable for police and other security and protection services, and of course for civilians who want fast to learn how to fight.

How is made?

SCS appear naturally as a result of many years practicing and studding martial arts, and doing different jobs in security business. It is developed by scientific methods: analyzing, abstracting and synthesizing certain parts of best martial arts as: Wing Chun, Ninjutsu, Krav Maga, Russian system, Kali Escrima, Real Aikido, Tai Chi Chuan, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu...

Why so many martial arts and systems of training?

Lot of times people ask which martial art is the best (ultimate) or what can be recommended for them to start practicing.
    Answer is simple - there is no ultimate martial art. If there is one than all people will practice that one and other will be soon disappeared. That is why SCS extracted best of all and puzzle in complex and same time simple combat system.
    Neither one martial art includes all aspects of close combat, where is combined all weapons from bare hands, over sticks and blades, to fire arms. Nearest to that is ninjutsu, but you need lot of years of practice that you can use it in practice.
    SCS uses more martial art parts which by itself have very good answers on particular life situations. For example Brazilian Jiu Jitsu has best developed ground flour fighting technique and system how to train it.

fade
    fade fade

Kali Escrima gives us best work with stick and knife.
    Krav Maga have well developed and very realistic approach to training.
    Ninjutsu gives good basics and principals for use different types of weapons, and also methods of training fight in all conditions, while from Ju Jutsu (part of Ninjutsu) was taken lot of good techniques bare hand fighting (Hand to hand – H2H)
    Russian system first took in consider scientific basics of body biomechanics. It gave different way of accepting and giving punches and also some new methods of training that are bit different than traditional which are exceeded during time. By that way results are achieved very fast.
    Thai chi chi gong is excellent energetic and anti stress program for fast recovering after stress situations, hard trainings, and also in order to improve general health condition. Lot of people from security business don't use this program so it often accrues that they very soon "over burn" and start to learn narcotics. Thai chi chi gong can help maintaining physical stability of men.

Why SCS?

For any martial arts you need years and years of hard training and practice to achieve certain level needed for real self-defense, which by it self isn't a guarantee of success, exactly because un real approach to training, while to become a master you need much more. Nowadays man , who lives fast doesn't have so much time. And that's why SCS gives you opportunity to for a relatively short time any one learns to apply self-defense in totally real conditions.
    Thus, main advantage of SCS is shortest way to your aim.

What makes difference SCS from other systems of training?

- Method of training
    - Simplicity
    - All inclusive - Universal,-
    - Speed of training
    - Realistic approach through making real fight situations
    - Respects a 3E principles. Economy (your time, money, energy), Efficiency (learn fast dont lose time on rubbish), Effective (practical application of learned skills).
    - And above all producing unbreakable spirit and iron will.

What offers you SCS?

SCS offers you training frome various downlisted areas:

1. Hand to hand fight,
    2. Tactical use of blade,
    3. Tactical use of hand stick,
    4. Tactical use of tonfa
    5. Tactical use of chain,
    6. Tactical use of spray,
    7. Tactical use of improvised items,
    8. Fight in confined space,
    9. Fight in car,
    10. Fight in water,
    11. Fight in Low Light conditions,
    12. Fight using hands and weapons,
    13. Fighting using military weapon and equipment,
    14. Antistress program,
    15. Defence Tactics For Security Professionals
    16. Fight with pistol

All of those areas can be considered as more different and independent courses which all together are SCS.
    If U are not able to practice SCS U can arrange one or few day seminar or course, from issues listed upward, depending what you decide. Of course, once you try SCS you'll wish to complete all, so you will long to attend as much as possible courses.

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo salvatore View Post
    "Goal of training Serbian System (SS) is self defense. We are teaching SS not so that our students could beat up people, but to teach them how to defend themselves. We always insist that violence should be avoided. Techniques that we teach are dangerous so we are working on strengthening of Orthodox spirituality so that our students can use these skills without hurting innocent people. Problem with Asian martial arts is that they are designed for people of smaller dimensions, people of different constitution like Chinese people or Japanese or Jews, and Serbs are generally very tall people. All those nations are great and we respect them but we need a different fighting system, one that is adapted for us.
    SS is similar to Systema but is upgraded with ground game. In other clubs there is a lot of good fighters but they don't have spiritual level. Other mistake is that they teach martial arts by automatism and automatism in real fight leads to forgetting techniques and principles."

They learn how to defend and attack with all kind of weapons and striking, throwing etc.
    This entire paragraph is basically saying that they should just train in kickboxing.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    This entire paragraph is basically saying that they should just train in kickboxing.
    With religious and racist connotations. Orthodox spiritual level?! Chinese, Japanese, and Jews?! I mean....really?! It sounds like a bloody racist cult, dammit.

All I've seen so far is people taking other people's arts, claiming that their method and/or set of techniques is superior, and, if a grading system is included, promote themselves to rediculously high ranks.

Some arts/people may be legit in general, but the way of promoting it sounds pretty much McDojos-like.

Edit: And no full contact sparring, most of the vids are presentations and if you're looking further you see the common game of partners being nice to each other.

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It basically seems like the Serbian martial arts scene is basically a bunch of people creating their own martial arts and rolling the dice. I mean, SOKO basically looks like a cross between a RBSD system and Ninjas.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I mean, SOKO basically looks like a cross between a RBSD system and Ninjas.
    What's not to love?!

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    What's not to love?!
    Right? It's like the one stop shop for all the coolest and secretest techniques!
    Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Style
    Combat Sambo | Pramek
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo salvatore View Post
    Problem with Asian martial arts is that they are designed for people of smaller dimensions, people of different constitution like Chinese people or Japanese or Jews, and Serbs are generally very tall people. All those nations are great and we respect them but we need a different fighting system, one that is adapted for us.
    This was almost the exact same line Alexander Retuinskih from ROSS used to use in his marketing to the west.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Falenay View Post
    With religious and racist connotations. Orthodox spiritual level?! Chinese, Japanese, and Jews?! I mean....really?! It sounds like a bloody racist cult, dammit.

All I've seen so far is people taking other people's arts, claiming that their method and/or set of techniques is superior, and, if a grading system is included, promote themselves to rediculously high ranks.

Some arts/people may be legit in general, but the way of promoting it sounds pretty much McDojos-like.

Edit: And no full contact sparring, most of the vids are presentations and if you're looking further you see the common game of partners being nice to each other.
    Well when it comes to Orthodox spiritual level, he meant that certain arts are not based in spirituality and most common type of spirituality is OC in Serbia.

He said Israelis but I translated it as Jews, even if he said Jews....so what. He also said that they respect them all.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It basically seems like the Serbian martial arts scene is basically a bunch of people creating their own martial arts and rolling the dice. I mean, SOKO basically looks like a cross between a RBSD system and Ninjas.
    It's pretty much the crap martial arts edition of Mad Libs.

"We found [BOXING] is no good for [CARJACKINGS] because it is too [REGULATED]. Therefore, we took [TABI] from [AIKIDO] and blended it with the [TEA] from [TAE KWON DO] to create [TAI][MAGA][BATIVES], the ultimate martial art for [LEFTHANDED] practitioners."
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

8. SRBOS

SRBOS includes 5 disciplines:

K1 kick boxing
    Hitting grappling techniques
    Grappling
    Breaking
    Weapons (staff, knife)

SRBOS tournament https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in0wZUAXm-Y

Page 2 of 9 First 123456 ... Last