Page 12 of 27 First ... 2891011121314151622 ... Last
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    "Go **** yourself". That's what the chick in the OP is thinking.

I can read more than minds.
    אבל אתה לא יכול לקרוא עברית או ארמית! אין לך שום מושג מה אני מצטט או אומר
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    אבל אתה לא יכול לקרוא עברית או ארמית! אין לך שום מושג מה אני מצטט או אומר

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    אתה חייב להאכיל את הקב"ה

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Torquemada much?
    At least Torquemada was of recent Jewish ancestry.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    אמא שלום, ברוריה, בת אחר ויאלטה. לודמירר מויד גם כן. המבין יבין
    LOL. Wow does that quote seriously end with 'Those who got it, got it"? That has to be one of the most hip quotes I have ever seen written in Hebrew.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    LOL. Wow does that quote seriously end with 'Those who got it, got it"? That has to be one of the most hip quotes I have ever seen written in Hebrew.
    Right in one. It's found in various Jewish texts, it essentially means that if you are on a level to understand than you understand, if not, you probably ought to go back to the basics.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right in one. It's found in various Jewish texts, it essentially means that if you are on a level to understand than you understand, if not, you probably ought to go back to the basics.
    No no no I know why it resonates. I was thinking I have heard it hundred of times in an ironically hip vibe. Like maybe Mel Gibson said it a bunch.

Then I thought about it more and was deeply ashamed to be right... but it was Mel Brooks. Mel Gibson said some other stuff about the Jewish.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    what style?
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No no no I know why it resonates. I was thinking I have heard it hundred of times in an ironically hip vibe. Like maybe Mel Gibson said it a bunch.

Then I thought about it more and was deeply ashamed to be right... but it was Mel Brooks. Mel Gibson said some other stuff about the Jewish.
    Bahahaha that's best joke I have read all month.

I'm not sure how this thread got into a dick waving contest about who's more Jewish but why don't you settle it like other religions and just break off to form your own sects. Then persecute each other for a few hundred years.

Style
    ninpo nusubito, arnis
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Geez, never believed that Jewish texts offer the same ninjer apologetics when they seen a video of their fellow ninjercompoop fail so bad. They always rave "that fuckface doesn't get it, but we do! Go to Japan to find out!"

The sad fact of written word vs video evidence that speaks for themselves...

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I always figured that women were not allowed to be religious leaders because they are smarter than men and it would be too easy for them to control and manipulate the world. So they added a step where they control and manipulate their men, who then control and manipulate the world. Which is why the Catholics stopped letting the men be with women.

*disclaimer: I am not any type of authority on any religion. My views are my own. I appeal to no authority in my pure assumptions and do not base them on anything other than my current whim. Also subject to change upon any type of scrutiny.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Page 12 of 27 First ... 2891011121314151622 ... Last