Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... Last
    Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

IDF hotty uses KM vs 100 Kohen

Yes, that's right. If you're fighting off multiple attackers of the Hasidic sort, KM is your best bet. Check it out, here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...crowd-bay.html

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They are not even attacking her, she is using her military authority.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Yes, that's right. If you're fighting off multiple attackers of the Hasidic sort, KM is your best bet. Check it out, here:

You'd find more fight in a dedicated five year old then you would most of those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo salvatore View Post
    They are not even attacking her, she is using her military authority.
    They were spitting on her, and clearly they were kicking her from behind. Not her fault that her attackers were cowards who tucked dick and ran as soon as she turned to face them.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever,I am just saying that that was not a real attack.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever,I am just saying that that was not a real attack.
    So being surrounded by an angry mob that is spitting on you and hitting you doesn't constitute a "real attack" in your mind? Having easily cowed attackers doesn't make it any less an actual attack. FYI with the specific demographic involved here, passivity, historically speaking, has resulted in the attack escalating until the victim is being beaten with sticks and fists. Like I said, just because the attackers are cowards doesn't make it any less an attack.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofmqPkzSoQY This is attack, that is semi contact jewish mob

Style
    what style?
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post

I would like to see more commitment on her part to the strike but she's got some got some big lady nuts.

Krav still sucks

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i hate the fuckin' hasidem. i see them actively live up to every negative stereotype of jews, it's like they are *trying* to increase antisemitism.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    semi contact jewish mob
    lol. Seems like a contradiction. I've been in the middle of a riot situation before. Trust me, just because they aren't trying to kill someone doesn't mean it is some kind of semi contact, compliant training. Most of the time it is just waiting for someone to kick it off to the next level. People in a mob are just in a pack mentality and usually wouldn't do what they are doing if they were by themselves.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a real fight, against a bunch of real pussies. even a halfassed mob attack could go south pretty easy, so well handled. People cite that skater beating up the four mopes all the time as a "real fight," that was no different, except there were a few dozen extra "attackers" in this one.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... Last