Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Wing Chun Prime

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    45
    Style
    Amateur boxing
    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Wing Chun Prime

    I have a plan to make wing chun the deadly street tested art that it deserves to be. I will be picking fights in public with random members of the public I encounter by chance. I will only use wing chun-based principles such as bong sau, lop sau, poon sau, Wu sau and siu Nim tau. Once I achieve consistent victories in no holes barred combat, I will then transmit the successful methodology to others and thus the system Wing Chun Prime will be born.

    Comments are welcome, however I will not tolerate any criticism or mockery of wing chun or my boy Yip Man.

  2. #2
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,534
    Style
    Zheng Manqing/Chen TJQ
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice try, Russel Crowe.
    You're not fooling anybody with that disguise.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    45
    Style
    Amateur boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Edit title please? Meant to be wing chun not chin

  4. #4
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,592
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulSpring View Post
    I have a plan to make wing chun the deadly street tested art that it deserves to be. I will be picking fights in public with random members of the public I encounter by chance. I will only use wing chun-based principles such as bong sau, lop sau, poon sau, Wu sau and siu Nim tau. Once I achieve consistent victories in no holes barred combat, I will then transmit the successful methodology to others and thus the system Wing Chun Prime will be born.

    Comments are welcome, however I will not tolerate any criticism or mockery of wing chun or my boy Yip Man.
    Sounds like menu at Chinese restaurant.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    45
    Style
    Amateur boxing
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Sounds like menu at Chinese restaurant.
    You like?

  6. #6
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,045
    Style
    judo hiatus
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulSpring View Post
    I have a plan to make wing chun the deadly street tested art that it deserves to be. I will be picking fights in public with random members of the public I encounter by chance. I will only use wing chun-based principles such as bong sau, lop sau, poon sau, Wu sau and siu Nim tau. Once I achieve consistent victories in no holes barred combat, I will then transmit the successful methodology to others and thus the system Wing Chun Prime will be born.

    Comments are welcome, however I will not tolerate any criticism or mockery of wing chun or my boy Yip Man.
    Lol at thread title. I hope you can fight better than you spell.

  7. #7
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,045
    Style
    judo hiatus
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Sounds like menu at Chinese restaurant.
    Beautiful Chin Roll

  8. #8
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,534
    Style
    Zheng Manqing/Chen TJQ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Sounds like menu at Chinese restaurant.
    That's not true. They welcome comments.
    As long as you're not one of those Mongolian anti-wallers.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  9. #9
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,534
    Style
    Zheng Manqing/Chen TJQ
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Simpsons already did it.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    45
    Style
    Amateur boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Lol at thread title. I hope you can fight better than you spell.
    I only misspelled one word. I'm pretty smart.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in