Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last
  1. #11
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,591
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, I looked at the website for Pinnacle. I did not see any programming for kids (under 18).

    Despite being a convicted sex offender, he has a right to make a living.

    The max penalty for the crime he was convicted of was 5 years in penitentiary. He was convicted in 1999, so he is no longer on probation or parole, so unsupervised other than having to notify of change of address.

    Anybody can look him up in the state sex offender registry if they care.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  2. #12
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    4,827
    Style
    BJJ
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    In the pictures of their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PinnacleSportsandFitness/ there is a guy that kinda looks like him, I'm not great at identification though. From hunting around the name of the gym was originally Lincoln MMA and is now Pinnacle. Personally I think before the volume gets turned up on this, we should try to find out specifics of the crime as well as whether or not this is the same guy. Though I do have to wonder just how many blond hair green eyed Jeff Alexander's there are running around Lincoln Nebraska.
    I think it's the same guy, see below. But, as you correctly mention, there are some absolutely stupid reasons to end up on sex offender registry. Without knowing what or why, it's foolish to rile up the lynch mob.


  3. #13
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    4,827
    Style
    BJJ
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeplorableOne View Post
    Bullshit, he was 29 when convicted in 99. If he had an underage girlfriend she would still have been a child.
    Not quite sure what you're trying to say, here. If she was underage, she would still have been underage?

    Do you have other facts that you would like to share with us? Legal age to marry in Nebraska is 17, and legal age of sexual consent is 16.

  4. #14
    Michael Tzadok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerusalem
    Posts
    1,275
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    I think it's the same guy, see below. But, as you correctly mention, there are some absolutely stupid reasons to end up on sex offender registry. Without knowing what or why, it's foolish to rile up the lynch mob.

    Yeah all we have is "word on the street" about something that happened 20yrs ago. For a lot of reasons I don't trust "word on the street", I've found it to be wrong way more often than it is right. So somebody(preferably somebody closer to the source) needs to do some legwork and find out what actually happened.

    Also from my perusal of Nebraska statutory rape law, age of consent actually varies based on things like your relationship to the younger party, such as being a Martial Arts instructor. So while 17 is normal age of consent, if you are her martial arts instructor it bumps up to 18. Whether or not someone likes the idea of a mid to late 20's guy being in a sexual relationship with a 17yr old, the great State of Nebraska seems to be fine with it in most instances. So the underage girlfriend who was attending my gym story totally is feasible. I'm not willing to join the pitchfork brigade because some silly legislation that says dating a 17yr old is fine, but if she then joins your dojo, it becomes illegal... Especially when it happened nigh on 20yrs ago. Now I'm gonna stop before I go all DSMV and rant on about age of consent and paraphilia.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

  5. #15
    Michael Tzadok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerusalem
    Posts
    1,275
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Not quite sure what you're trying to say, here. If she was underage, she would still have been underage?

    Do you have other facts that you would like to share with us? Legal age to marry in Nebraska is 17, and legal age of sexual consent is 16.
    Unless he was her martial arts instructor/coach then it jumps to between 18-21
    Authoritarian Exception
    Nebraska applies a stricter standard when the older person is in a position of authority over the minor, such as a teacher, employer, coach, etc. In such situations, the age of consent for sexual intercourse is 18 years old, or even 21.
    https://www.legalmatch.com/law-libra...t-lawyers.html

    Looking for more sources, will post as I find.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    10
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still a child 16 or 17, with 29 year old man. That's okay? He's a 25 year registrant and plead it down Nebraska typically has different charges for statutory rape and you wouldn't see "sexual assault of a child". Here's the statute: 28-320.01.

    Sexual assault of a child; second or third degree; penalties.

    (1) A person commits sexual assault of a child in the second or third degree if he or she subjects another person fourteen years of age or younger to sexual contact and the actor is at least nineteen years of age or older.

    (2) Sexual assault of a child is in the second degree if the actor causes serious personal injury to the victim. Sexual assault of a child in the second degree is a Class II felony for the first offense.

    (3) Sexual assault of a child is in the third degree if the actor does not cause serious personal injury to the victim. Sexual assault of a child in the third degree is a Class IIIA felony for the first offense.

    So according to Nebraska law it's 14 or younger, so this guy is definitely a pervert

    http ://nebraskalegislature.gov/laws/statutes.php?statute=28-320.01
    Last edited by DeplorableOne; 10/17/2017 6:37pm at . Reason: Posted link

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    10
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    https :// www .rapsheets. org/nebraska/fairbury-jail/ALEXANDER_JEFFREY/2105

    So originally 6 counts 4 Felony-2's and the other two were because it was a family member.

  8. #18
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,426
    Style
    xingyi
    9
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://dcs-inmatesearch.ne.gov/Corre...et?DcsId=53698

    Sentence Begin Date: 05/02/2000
    Release Date: 10/27/2002
    Reason for Release: MANDATORY DISCHARGE

    It costs 15 dollars to get the right records through a court search.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    10
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, he did 2.5 on a 5 for banging a kid. That's better than he was looking at, 5 felonies and a misdemeanor

  10. #20
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,426
    Style
    xingyi
    7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Yeah all we have is "word on the street" about something that happened 20yrs ago. For a lot of reasons I don't trust "word on the street", I've found it to be wrong way more often than it is right. So somebody(preferably somebody closer to the source) needs to do some legwork and find out what actually happened.

    Also from my perusal of Nebraska statutory rape law, age of consent actually varies based on things like your relationship to the younger party, such as being a Martial Arts instructor. So while 17 is normal age of consent, if you are her martial arts instructor it bumps up to 18. Whether or not someone likes the idea of a mid to late 20's guy being in a sexual relationship with a 17yr old, the great State of Nebraska seems to be fine with it in most instances. So the underage girlfriend who was attending my gym story totally is feasible. I'm not willing to join the pitchfork brigade because some silly legislation that says dating a 17yr old is fine, but if she then joins your dojo, it becomes illegal... Especially when it happened nigh on 20yrs ago. Now I'm gonna stop before I go all DSMV and rant on about age of consent and paraphilia.
    Nope, start another thread and rant away about...."but.....but...21 and a 36 year old." We need court records because rabbit's initial post clearly states a Class 3 felony conviction. Nope, we aren't lawyers, but this doesn't look like statutory to me or he had a crap lawyer. According to Nebraska law currently, someone needs to search back in 1999, it says 14 or under to bump it up to a class two.

Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in