Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Child Molester running Gym

http:. // www .pinnaclesportsfitness .com/

This gym is owned and ran by this guy

https:// sor.nebraska. gov/Registry/ Offender/ 200210TEQ

A convicted child molester. I been telling people, but they think I'm lying. Even when I show them, he tries to say he had an underage girlfriend. Bullshit, he was 29 when convicted in 99. If he had an underage girlfriend she would still have been a child. Word of the streets is he molested a Taekwondo student at his previous gym in Beatrice, NE. The guy is a sick sick bastard. F3a sex assault on a child, so no underage girlfriend, just a pervert molesting children. Remove spaces to view links

Style
    Mixed
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks

Style
    Mixed
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    According to this: http://nebraskalegislature.gov/laws/...tute=28-320.01

Third degree sexual assault on a child age 15-17, requiring a 15 year sex offender registration, or possibly as few as 10 under certain circumstances.

What I read, he probably couldn't live near or work at a school or child care facility (if local laws required it) until at least 2009, but running his own gym or martial arts school would be fine and dandy.

There's likely nothing that can be done, other than put this information out there. Going after his school, friends, employer, and students might get somebody in trouble.

Style
    Grappling/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    However the info shows a 25 year registration duration. So he's on the list till 2024-25.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa View Post
    However the info shows a 25 year registration duration. So he's on the list till 2024-25.
    Good catch, I missed that. So he either did jail time for this (it was a felony conviction), or maybe qualified for prison but made a plea to avoid it. The laws in NE don't seem very harsh in this area.

Even so...he's on the list. Unless there's some local ordnance barring him, he can probably live and move around at will.

"(ii) Twenty-five years, if the sex offender was convicted of a registrable offense under section 29-4003 punishable by imprisonment for more than one year; or"

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Couldn't hurt to shoot an email to the Nebraska State Patrol address listed above and see what they think about him running a gym.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We got a message about this via Facebook too. Before we start signal boosting, are we sure this is the same Jeff Alexander?

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    We got a message about this via Facebook too. Before we start signal boosting, are we sure this is the same Jeff Alexander?
    In the pictures of their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PinnacleSportsandFitness/ there is a guy that kinda looks like him, I'm not great at identification though. From hunting around the name of the gym was originally Lincoln MMA and is now Pinnacle. Personally I think before the volume gets turned up on this, we should try to find out specifics of the crime as well as whether or not this is the same guy. Though I do have to wonder just how many blond hair green eyed Jeff Alexander's there are running around Lincoln Nebraska.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know for 100% certainty this is the same guy. I'm from Lincoln and have done a free class there until I was told about the dude

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last