Page 3 of 3 First 123

Style
    BJJ (white belt)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Damn. That sucks. I've only ever had contact with him through him, but enjoyed his posts. A fraternity brother of mine committed suicide two days ago. Its pretty devastating to the people around you. I can't imagine how someone must be feeling to make such a permanent choice about something like that. I guess it's good that I can't empathize to that level.

R.I.P. Zap, I hope you are in a better place now.

For my own part, I can empathize. I'd be lying if I said I've never considered 'opting out of life.' My wife is the primary reason I am here typing this message to all of you today.

Depression is an irrational, unforgiving beast. I never interacted with Zap here, so I can't pretend to really understand his state of mind, but I can say that I've had some very dark times in my own head. The feeling comes and goes, but when it resurfaces, it can feel overwhelming and endless.

This thread and the responses proves to me once again that BS.net is one of the finest collections of humanity on this fucking planet. We might disagree and shitpost all over the place, but in times like this, the love and support for one another is evident.

If any other Bullies out there are feeling despair- remember that WE CARE and WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. Reach out to any of us. Reach out to me. If I can help, I will.

No one should grapple with their demons alone.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've read this guy's posts. Such a shame, I hope his family gets though this OK.

I don't think it's possible to predict this, but maybe it is. It really can happen to anyone.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    I don't want to be the one
    The battles always choose
    'Cause inside I realize
    That I'm the one confused

I don't know what's worth fighting for
    Or why I have to scream
    I don't know why I instigate
    And say what I don't mean

I don't know how I got this way
    I know it's not alright
    So I'm breaking the habit
    I'm breaking the habit tonight
    Even the best loose when facing their dark side all on themselves.

Speak up, talk to people, make it official. It's not weakness. It is the s**t others have done to you in times you could not possibly defend yourself. Your strength has been proven in not breaking apart earlier. Some people will not understand, but it's only because they cannot even imagine the torments you've been through (and probably cannot even remember yourself).

Mental health is a bitch.

RIP to one who lost his most important fight.

Page 3 of 3 First 123