Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

We lost one of our own

Zapruder took his own life just a few days ago. Many of you knew him from the forums and Throwdowns.

This has already devastated a lot of people who know each other through our community. I know it's the Internet, and there's more than a digital-arm's length between everyone here, but we all still form real bonds with each other, even if they're adversarial. We can do better, as a community, to support each other. Life's fucking hard, and macho bullshit makes it even harder; much harder than it needs to be.

Here's a link to his GoFundMe page to support the people who've been left struggling with this. Whether or not you give, at least take some time this week to reach out to your brothers--literal and figurative--and check on them. Some of us are better at keeping in touch than others. (I'm fucking awful at it myself.)

https://www.gofundme.com/help-the-lo...beautiful-soul

Style
    Zheng Manqing/Chen TJQ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First time I met him was at the San Antonio/San Marcos? throwdown. Can't believe a guy like him would ever feel that level of despair, just goes to show it can hit anyone, any time.
    RIP comrade.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, that's awful. I've known a handful of people who had done the same, and they all seemed to be doing fine.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's terrible. This will be indescribably difficult for those that were around him.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rest in peace my friend.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    Yagyu Shinkage Ryu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rest in peace.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Zap and I have communicated many times over the years. I worked his corner during an MMA match in Las Vegas. He was an extremely easy going and fun loving guy. I literally broke down yesterday in front of my fight team shortly after finding this out. I wish I could have been there for him.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That’s terrible .

RIP man
    King without a crown

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****, poor guy. I only really knew him through familiarity on here. He must have been in an awful place and it just goes to show how insidious the dark cloud can be. I wish his family all the best.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow...
    May you find your peace Zap.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last